Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

U know this is the hardest cash money album to find
Can’t stream it anywhere either

IMG_5258.JPG

Found it last year around July I believe. Hasn't left my whip since :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man, ‘Lauren > 2Pac’ got me rolling, but also Alonzo Mourning .gifing slightly. Lauren was a true wordsmith. Her and Rah Digga going back to back > The 7 Day Theory.

Jk
lauren didnt write all her rhymes though......
its known she didnt write miseducation
she went to court numerous times for not giving the writers credit
so jay and lauren got ghost writers

Hahahahahahahahha

I went back and played The Score a few months ago. It's cool, I **** with half of it still today. Maybe a little more.

I can't decide between Street Dreams and AEOM. I never get tired of either song.

AEOM is my favorite Pac album, IWW is my favorite Nas album. I'd go with AEOM but Pac is 1 on my list and Nas is 2 on my list.

Last year when the world was going Pac crazy someone said why Inspectah wasn't on the Pac song. I don't remember why
like iww
but stigmatic my fav nas album
got me through some rough times in high school

Not saying its mt favorite but 2pacalypse now doesn't get the credit it should have. The beats are dated, but the content on that joint is A1.

About to shed a tear because this thread finally talking about some real ****in music for once.

- Lauryn Hill gotta be the most overrated artist of all time. ***** dropped ONE solo album, had documented help. Then dropped two group Fugees albums, that's it. I'll never understand the love.

- Ridin' Dirty ain't that high for me on the 96 list. It's cool but I liked Super Tight more.

I could never get into 2Pacalypse Now or Strictly 4 My, both those albums sound like they were recorded under water. There's songs I like off both but the quality is unbearable, some of the beats are just trash.

As soon as the beat drop and Pac started flowing, SMH. Pac really bugged out on this one, could be more the flow and passion than lyrics but this is one of the greatest rap songs of all time.

"So many battlefield scars while driven in plush cars
This life as a rap star is nothin without heart
Was born rough and rugged, addressin the mad public
My attitude was, **** it, cause mother****ers love it
To be a soldier, must maintain composure at ease
Though life is complicated, only what you make it to be
Uhh, and my ambitions as a ridah to catch her
while she hot, and horny, go up inside her
Then I spit some game in her ear, Go to the tele ***
You put what money in a Benz, cause ***** I'm barely broke
I'm smokin bomb-*** weed feelin crucial
From player to player, the game's tight, the feeling's mutual
From hustlin and prayers, to breakin mother****ers to pay-up
I got no time for these *****es, cause these **** tried to play us
I'm on a meal-ticket mission, want a mil', so I'm wishin
Competition got me ripped, on that bull**** they stressin (boo-yah!)"

I'm blown away whenever I hear people say All Eyez On Me has mad filler. I only skip Whats Your Phone Number (One of the worst songs I've ever heard, how in the **** did this make the cut) and Thug Passion. I can't play them. The beats on this album is so ****in funky still and then Pac's flows and energy, one of my favorite albums ever. So many classic records and verses.

My only problem with the album is I wish it was more Pac and less features.

About to play this album now.

You bugging!!!! I bump both religiously. Them joints knock heavy in the whip.
Them joints hard. Album has to spin all the way through for me. No skippables.

I could never get into 2Pacalypse Now or Strictly 4 My, both those albums sound like they were recorded under water. There's songs I like off both but the quality is unbearable, some of the beats are just trash.

Yeah, it's some great songs on those albums but as full albums they're really good. Pac didn't put it all together til Me Against The World.

I listen to the Cam version more than Pac’s

Now this is crazy.

I listen to the Cam version more than Pac’s

I actually laughed out loud. You play Cam's Leave Me Alone more than Pac's? That's wild and I'm a HUGE Cam fan, he's in my top 10 but that's crazy if you serious.

You bugging!!!! I bump both religiously. Them joints knock heavy in the whip.
Them joints hard. Album has to spin all the way through for me. No skippables.

Dog, HAHAHAAHHAHAHA, you play What's Your Phone Number? I didn't think anyone played that song. I can let all the other play but I can't play that one.

Back
Top Bottom