Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

but there's gs9 all up in 69 videos.... so we gon act like Rowdy Rebels lil bro wasn't rocking with him?
Bobby should have just kept quiet. Too many people hopping on this "I hate Tekashi" bandwagon.

but there's gs9 all up in 69 videos.... so we gon act like Rowdy Rebels lil bro wasn't rocking with him?
Bobby should have just kept quiet. Too many people hopping on this "I hate Tekashi" bandwagon.

Naw, I think some people really do dislike him, but others see him as successful and a means to their success or getting on.

Just because you're around him doesn't mean you're loyal to him. Dudes learn that when they fall off or their buzz is gone. More than half of those dudes won't be around then.

**** look like skits :lol:

“ follow the bros @...” :lol: :smh:

He tapped in with some Cali _’s lol

Last edited:
Wonder who’s next in line in the Akademiks hype machine. Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, XXXtentacion and now Tekashi69.

80% of Aks content is Tekashi. He finds these lightening rod guys that are bubbling that people love to hate and kids love to love...and pushes them to the extreme by continually posting their content.

This **** going to get more and more extreme.

i'm surprised these ****** out there flagged up like that :lol:

Nova from last season >

Him and deetranada can spit for real

Nova be having me DYING man :lol:. Dude is pure comedy.

He’s a few years and tats away from recreating himself and being a real artist. JD SO outdated with his approach that it’s hilarious.

Deetranada too cool. Saw shorty at the j Cole concert. She Baltimore all the way :pimp:.

My man Jordan and Rapunzel got the juice though. Street Bud wants to be bankroll fresh badly.

Wonder who’s next in line in the Akademiks hype machine. Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, XXXtentacion and now Tekashi69.

80% of Aks content is Tekashi. He finds these lightening rod guys that are bubbling that people love to hate and kids love to love...and pushes them to the extreme by continually posting their content.

This **** going to get more and more extreme.

Fool is just as bad as Vlad to me.

Never heard of Daylyt before but that vid was mad interesting. Lotta folks gonna say he sound like a conspiracy theorist but everything he said made a lotta sense. Lol when he said cats could a built a dam in Flint instead of sending millions of dollars of bottled water trying to 1 up each other

yeah sometimes when i be smoking before bed clicking on random vids i let those play. he has a few from ig live just talking about everything. some of it is valid and some of it is background noise to be high too :lol:.

but yeah he was saying a lot of real **** in the vid specifically about rap i posted.

The real Dallas. :pimp: Shoutout Roy Lee on the Lime bike :lol:
Play this and watch ****** go up. Dope concept too.

ay roy lee and kountry wayne deserve to be that next generation of black comedic superstars. kevin hart can undo all his corniness by putting either of these boys on, wayne is more likely because he got the bigger following and roy lee is on some hood **** down to the android he films his videos with. :lol:

and this video reminds me of late 2000’s southern dance craze videos im rocking with it.

Only a matter of time.. gonna be hard to get booked when you got dudes like this after you

***** way too goofy with this internet ****. They been chasing this man around for 24hrs all over LA playing peek a boo or hide and go seek or something :rofl:

Everybody in that hotel lobby looking like this though :lol: :

53FB0DB0-B31D-45DB-BE30-917BE7AE7F44.gif

If you catch hm. You catch him. Everybody doing too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom