Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jin , for me is the embodiment, of a ***** who can spit but can't write a song for ****.
had me on youtube looking at all his freestyles
and the one where he was battling the dude
and dude messed up so bad he turned into dylan
and starting just doing reggae :lol:

speaking of dylan
we need making the band 2 on bluray
that was a classic
so much funny ****
and low-key album was FLAMES
matter of fact might be in bad boys top 10 albums

i heard he was in some strange cult
u know
i think he was still mad
and bitter about the big and bad boy thing
carrying that with him all these years still
what he die from
i seen that on ig but no one said how he died
i remember a WHILE back
his fam was saying
they was worried about him and that cult
and for him to come home

Lmaoo old *****s can’t wait to blame kids :rofl:

Biggie wasn’t that good nobody really care about him tbh

I can't wait until you get your panties in a bunch when some 16 year old disses old *** 30 year old Drake.

On another note...why do people hold Pac and Big as some sort of deities or some ****? :lol: *****s be ready to go to war if you "talk down" on them.

I wish *****s had as much respect and honor for the everyday people they encounter in real life as they did for rappers.

because they're dead and can't respond. You don't do that in general overall.

Would someone say that about TI or Eminem? No, because they could either respond on record or in person.

Rap the only genre where people diss older/dead rappers.

You ain't never heard of no EDM artist dissing Daft Punk or some upcoming guitarist dissing Jimi Hendrix or anything like that.

Yep

That’s cause hip hops origins are based on youth and competition. Kinda just how it is.

We can't keep saying that, rap has been around for over 40 years. Just like rock was once for the youth. That was until it evolved and you started having your Tom Petty's and Rolling Stones. The same with rap. People like Jay-Z and E-40 help grow the genre.

Now you have a guy who "claims" he's 30 dissing Tupac. Twenty years ago he was the old dude and would have been told to give it up. He's 30 dissing a 25 year old Tupac, because Tupac never had a chance to get old. Think about that. Why are you 30 speaking for the youth by dissing Tupac, you aren't young. He's big uppin Gucci, he should, him and Gucci are closer in age than Lil Xan.

Back
Top Bottom