Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He’s like the hip hop version of the Angelina Jolie movie Salt

He doing all this blood talking in NY where they got all types of gang units and hip hop police but no attention from the police... While _'s getting harassed for nothing all over the country.

patrice.png

If _'s around him start catching cases it will be confirmed.

Hell of quotables once you get past his long, convoluted talking. ***** takes forever to get to a point...but drops some humerous lines with the uttermost disrespect along the way.

If he was your enemy and you couldn’t touch him....you’d be stewing.

4F0F9B83-FC87-4E73-A369-18E0FD2BD68D.gif

This kid literally feeds off of this type of energy like a super villain.

Im glad I tuned in because 3 minutes in and I can see the energy being brought. Bruh said **** all the other **** and said get to it. Then he said he never had a G Eazy co sign? Wtf is a G Eazy co sign? :lol: :lol:

Bored at work and watch the takashi 69 interview...he did a good job messing wit Cthag.

other than that, cthag really did seem like he was trying to get through to dude but dude seemed dumb as rocks.

20 minutes in and he's kinda bodyin this interview :lol:

CTG was tryna crack him but didn't work. He still a dummy tho.

Takeshi clearly is getting protected by gangs/goons paid off by Universal or whatever major label he’s linked to. Nobody gets an out of nowhere amount of attention like this while being able to avoid getting sniffed without backing like that

I'm glad bleach face was flustered. He picks and chooses who he goes after in his interviews. 69 is an ignorant fool, he doesn't break character though just like ross. At least he didn't let them dictate the interview.

If it was a black woman up there he didn't necessarily like Charlemagne would've been extremely disrespectful pushing all her buttons. I really dislike this dude and see right thru his fake *** "woke" agenda. Fact that he sits thru a podcast with Shultz tells me all I need to know about the two tone god

69 interview doing numbers lmao. I dont know how long he will last but im here for the laughs. All these gang bangers need to just leave him alone and ignore him eventually he will fizzle out a la Fetty.

Charlemagne preaching to this kid like he didn't build his own career by talking greasy and saying **** about people that would make them want to **** him up :lol:

Which makes it even funnier that just an hour next to 69 has son responding to jokes about being jumped/punched in the head with yelling about how he ****ed some ___s up in another situation :lol:

Simple provacation really does go a long way, even on people that came up off of it.

CTG has a history of saying some wild stuff, but it usually has root in some truth. Calling someone trash or having a hot take is different than inviting people to test your gangster and inviting drama and violence to your life.

I don’t recall CTG ever trying to get himself involved in something to that magnitude. That “can I get a drop” stuff was off something he said about Flex. Not like he was inviting that kind of nonsense into his life talking about “I’m ready to kill or be killed” or “no one will touch me in my city... although I get that you assume that risk when you speak like that.

Charlemagne preaching to this kid like he didn't build his own career by talking greasy and saying **** about people that would make them want to **** him up :lol:

But even back when he was on the Wendy show he wasn't saying anything like this kid is.

I'm starting not to care for Joyner . That ***** following Logics ex wife the day the divorce was announced was corny. Some **** a female would do.

Back
Top Bottom