Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't care that the white ***** is a racist pile of **** but I hate racist people listening to rap and wearing Jays. Like what the ****? FOH. **** that dumb *****.

Joe playing Murals on his podcast, this song is so ****in crazy. Can't tell me you don't need to focus harder on this song than an entire album from Migos.

Kodak need to put the Tony and 30s down man :smh:

I do kinda feel him on everything tho. **** does change when you get that bag, everybody start acting different.

From what G1 (his cousin and Day 1 ) and them is saying tho, bruh got a whole lot of yes men and enablers around him that don’t really care about him. They keep saying they problem is mostly with them vs Kodak. He got that battery in his back now tho. _’s have convinced him they just jealous/haters, sad part is that could be partly true as well

Drama did Uzi dirty huh

patrice.png

wavycrocket wavycrocket this somebody you know?

Maaaaan....first time hearing these names. Thank you for this. I ain't know the youngins was checking for that "bottom boy" (no romo) sound :lol:. These joints fire (first one a lil too hyper violent without reflection for me at this point)......

But that "Dirty" joint you posted is flames. Remind some me of when I heard Young Scooter's "Columbia"....for the first time.....and kept waiting for the beat to drop. Baby Soulja talking some sht on there.

Good looking out mane!

***** better copyright “bottom boy” ( :lol: ) or something

Mans said" he don't give a f bout no *****, all he loves is his bros". Thats whats hot in these streets now ?

:rofl:

all decade this sentiment been growing louder and louder. started with the keef/durk/chiraq "i dont want no sex ***** i only want the top"

once ******* comes out with their own sophia it lowkey might be a wrap for real women to some ******.

Kodak need to put the Tony and 30s down man :smh:

I do kinda feel him on everything tho. **** does change when you get that bag, everybody start acting different.

From what G1 (his cousin and Day 1 ) and them is saying tho, bruh got a whole lot of yes men and enablers around him that don’t really care about him. They keep saying they problem is mostly with them vs Kodak. He got that battery in his back now tho. _’s have convinced him they just jealous/haters, sad part is that could be partly true as well

Koly P FOR SURE ain’t jealous. I don’t know about everyone else. I’m from Broward and Koly still got a buzz, signed to Boosie but most importantly, Koly’s talent speaks for itself.

Kodak is on heavy drugs. I wonder if he beefing with Jackboy. Jackboy in Broward County jail right now though. A dude close to my lil cousin said they’re trying to give him 3-5. Say Jackboy in there starving, ain’t no one putting money on his books. If true, it is what it is.

yo why do these ****** just be telling on themselves lol

Last edited:
If akademiks not getting paid he needs to be slapped seriously...he gotta be getting paid under the table.

Back
Top Bottom