Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The idea of being a Akademiks type page is def oversaturated but thats basically been the case since the mid 2000's. How many different blogs or hip hop social media pages exist?

I'm talking strictly the lane of focusing on street esque artists and then putting a face behind that that is ready to take the consequences of a rapper not liking your opinion. Imagine how much more lit Akademiks would be if he was in comment sections not running from smoke when Flocka or someone commented some spicy **** under his posts lol.

The only people in that lane were Tax and now Charlamagne (who has chilled out and never had that energy to begin with w/ guys like Gucci or Master P) and Joe Budden who also got sometimesy with Jeezy. Lane is wide open. You just gotta be charismatic, tough looking and have the right *****s on speed dial lol.

All facts. I wish I could have that lane but I’m not a *** and don’t have industry connections. Rap ****** would hate my guts :lol:

Uzi and Xxxxgkgjdhs pops.

LilWayneRebirth.jpg

All facts. I wish I could have that lane but I’m not a *** and don’t have industry connections. Rap *****s would hate my guts :lol:

honestly you could just start doing a filmed podcast or something shooting the **** about rap topics and see where it goes. if it goes nowhere you lose nothing.

wavycrocket wavycrocket be giving the A1 A&R perspectives too he should do something too lol.

i always say with communities like this and KTT’s music section someone should do SOMETHING because its a bunch of like minded people that already have an interest in the culture and are willing to support. its a young dude on KTT that has been negotiating facetime interviews with acts through their emails in their IG bios. if he keeps going it will prolly snowball into something bigger. nowadays you just gotta put content out and see what happens. desus and mero got a tv show for being two BX ****** who talk ****. its the era of accepting what opportunities come to you for being yourself through social media.

Last edited:
honestly you could just start doing a filmed podcast or something shooting the **** about rap topics and see where it goes. if it goes nowhere you lose nothing.

wavycrocket wavycrocket be giving the A1 A&R perspectives too he should do something too lol.

i always say with communities like this and KTT’s music section someone should do SOMETHING because its a bunch of like minded people that already have an interest in the culture and are willing to support. its a young dude on KTT that has been negotiating facetime interviews with acts through their emails in their IG bios. if he keeps going it will prolly snowball into something bigger. nowadays you just gotta put content out and see what happens. desus and mero got a tv show for being two brooklyn *****s who talk ****. its the era of accepting what opportunities come to you for being yourself through social media.

Aye man I been told wavy we need to set something up. You know your **** as well and have a passion don't see why all three of us couldn't curate our ideas and talents into something that could be awesome for the culture

i always say with communities like this and KTT’s music section someone should do SOMETHING because its a bunch of like minded people that already have an interest in the culture and are willing to support. its a young dude on KTT that has been negotiating facetime interviews with acts through their emails in their IG bios. if he keeps going it will prolly snowball into something bigger. nowadays you just gotta put content out and see what happens. desus and mero got a tv show for being two brooklyn *****s who talk ****. its the era of accepting what opportunities come to you for being yourself through social media.
BRONX not BK

rich i actually see sticking around for a while, even if only as a mogul.

he finessed his way up from weed and faygo fetcher in QC into running his own label and he's the only one out of his peers that seems to be interested in taking that role.

If you followed early Migos/QC....you’d be astonished that Rich the kid of all people is in this position he’s in. Never understood it.

Dude has to be some level of genius/personable

Son literally went from NY to ATL and finessed himself to being involved and around some very important individuals. **** is crazy

Back
Top Bottom