Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

[QUOTE="wavycrocket, post: 30046985, member: 77363"]Stop cappin....start rappin[/QUOTE]

JTheadshake.gif

This is interesting

My homie was up there last summer and Ty Ty had never of Pablo Juan, bout a year later they signing a lowkey Pablo clone :lol:

I **** w bruh tho I been listening to a lot of the local **** from DMV lately. I said this in here recently but a lot of these dudes rap like Pablo lol
Yeah alot of _'s here got that whisper flow Pablo be using. DC and Maryland have no sound as far as hip hop so _'s gotta get it how they live.

A lot of those Lord Willin' beats were trash and some have gotten even worse today. Some classic songs on there too.

That Ralo kid y'all talking about blaming Jeezy for him doing his dirt? If that's true he's a clown, these are the kids y'all be hype about in here too. SMH

reaching. just say you’re scared to approach women. sza is cute and banks got that ugly cute **** going on, she reminds me of those nerdy weird lowkey freak chicks from school that has that thyow but no one ever bothered to find out. or maybe thats just me that be into them type *****es. horoscope and moon my mercurial is retrograde type *****es

if either one of them made eye contact with you for more than 6-10 seconds there’s no real reason to not shoot at least a wassup unless ur scared of ***** or you on some weird overthinking reddit redpill nerdy ****.

Saying Someone is scared to approach Women cause they don't find Banks good looking is the definition of reaching.

i said myself she ugly but in the words of kevin gates sometimes a ***** “ugly but she fine”. banks aint fine but she got a weird appeal to where i’d ****.

but the SZA one is where you really wilding. If you in the club and she been eyeing you all night you def on some other **** if you just pass. her face look a lil weird (i swear that **** b changing) but she still cute enough to get rocked

especially with the added context of her neck down

Sza getting wifed and we making good hair beautiful brown babies lol

Banks not getting looked at rather she’s looking at me or not

Actually I’d might smash just to say i smashed a famous chick.... depends on where i am In life lol

Sza is ok. Most pics she looks good but I’ve seen some not so good looking pics too lol. Look like she got cankles or some **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom