Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That says nothing. He’s responsible for these talentless rappers today. Mumbling, auto tune, singing and trash lyrics. They’re all inspired by him, thanks Dwayne. You really killed Hip Hop.

Hahahahaha, one of three good songs on this album.
Fo sheezy
Gangstas and pimps
Blood line
Worry me
Where ya at
Young n blues
500 degreez the song
Go hard
Gangsta ****
More than 3 bruh
And I’d take that over anything past carter 2

GOAT

71A3D715-E7DF-453E-8722-2DA7AF3FCEB5.jpeg

Holla At Them Boyz was a dope freestyle which he did with no effort on sq4 I believe

Sharp drop after the first 4 1/2 rows. One of the best catalogues in rap.

Wayne after 08 is dead to me though, save for a few bright spots. That Wayne....deserves some of the slander.

The Wayne from the mid/late 90s to mid/late 00s is one of the best ever though.

Top 10. Period!

“Streets make the hustlers. Hustlers make the world go around. The world is made of ki’s, ounces, and pounds” :pimp::pimp:
The keys, ounces and pounds
is made from hustlas
See how **** come back round for ya
Gotta cop it,
chop it
and cook it
See how **** come back round for ya
Gotta cake in the oven
now watch it bubble
And you can knock on my door
But you can't knock the hustle

Wayne addictive freestyle his goat from the sq era. My whole hood new that **** word for word. “My Jersey is hot, my tennis shoes steaming, my socks is blazing, the rocks in my watch is crazy, look goofy, iceberg sweater kids yelling look goofy”

Wayne addictive freestyle his goat from the sq era. My whole hood new that **** word for word. “My Jersey is hot, my tennis shoes steaming, my socks is blazing, the rocks in my watch is crazy, look goofy, iceberg sweater kids yelling look goofy”
Bruh u trippin
Far from his best freestyle

Down and Out was my Hood anthem. ***** used to walk around and play that on the Nextel.

frshstunna frshstunna know how we was coming back in them days :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom