Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I watched a few episodes of game of thrones then stopped. That **** was boring, I was seriously going to sleep watching it.

Nah

AAB2_AB5_F_227_E_4_BBB_9761_CBF07_BBF79_E6.gif

What I love about GOT is that anybody can get it at anytime, so many deaths have caught me off guard.
i remember watching the red wedding
and texting someone at the same time
was into my phone
i look up everybody dead im like WTF just happened :rofl:
missed the whole ****

the episode when john snow fights the white walker
and actually kills it
and is attacked by the whole undead army
while tryna recruit the wildlings
probably top 3 episode
all time for any show

I yelled in my crib when ol pregnant girl took one to the gut :smh::sick:
and it was ALL HER FAULT
bruh
she let jaime go
and got nothing
she the reason they all died
i hated her character towards the end
always moping around
and tryna undermine rob
plus she wasn't even that fine
ned coulda got better yambs than hers
i know it

Season 2 might make you stop watching, it was boring as hell but people pretend to like it.

Season 4 & Season 3 >>>>

#LongLiveBankRoll

Wonder why Fresh was so hot :smh:. That man wanted all the pressure with No Plug. Yoked him up and bust the SK. Ain’t no going back from that. Got hit by a ricochet though. Ain’t that bout a bish :smh:

Self defense right there though I guess. NoPlug all in the comments....

Damn Fresh. He was the one. Smh

Season 4 & Season 3 >>>>

Wonder why Fresh was so hot :smh:. That man wanted all the pressure with No Plug. Yoked him up and bust the SK. Ain’t no going back from that. Got hit by a ricochet though. Ain’t that bout a bish :smh:

kinda some sucka **** imo
u yoked him up already
why pull out the sk

10 to 1 during that scuffle they both exchanged at least 100 gun threats. They both followed up on em...and 1 ended up a victim. If it was the No Plug dude who got smoked....Bankroll would be in jail while the #FreeBankroll hashtag would be doing numbers on social media.

Son is still a lame for attempting to use that to jump his career off.

10 to 1 during that scuffle they both exchanged at least 100 gun threats. They both followed up on em...and 1 ended up a victim. If it was the No Plug dude who got smoked....Bankroll would be in jail while the #FreeBankroll hashtag would be doing numbers on social media.

Son is still a lame for attempting to use that to jump his career off.
i mean yeah
BUT
does he get a pass since he was actually the victim
initially

Season 4 & Season 3 >>>>

Self defense though “I guess”? I’m a fan of Bankroll but, he caused his own demise. He asked for it.

Bankroll definitely not innocent and liable for this incident. That man orphaned his own son, smh.

Self defense though “I guess”? I’m a fan of Bankroll but, he caused his own demise. He asked for it.

Bankroll definitely not innocent and liable for this incident. That man orphaned his own son, smh.

I ain’t say he was innocent or wasn’t at fault though.

“I guess” because I don’t know the full situation. But from what I can see...NoPlug got a self defense case.

GOAT movie is Inception

I ain’t going back and forth with u ******

I never finished a Harry Potter movie. I like Fantastic Beasts tho
I read the first 3 books as a child. All fire.

By the time the first movie came out I called it on the 4th book. Joint looked like a dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom