Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's part of why I lost interest. :lol:

Dragons flying and ****. Felt like I was watching Harry Potter or something.

:lol:

I tried. I most of season 1 but I couldn't do it after that.

GOT didn’t start off with dragons though. they were supposedly mythical eggs at first, and they took a few seasons to become fully grown. Most didn’t even think they existed until they saw them.

You really missing out fam, just binge it until the end of season 2. You’ll be hooked

GOT didn’t start off with dragons though. they were supposedly mythical eggs at first, and they took a few seasons to become fully grown. Most didn’t even think they existed until they saw them.

You really missing out fam, just binge it until the end of season 2. You’ll be hooked
Yup.

Most people in Westeros don’t believe in anything magical. Dragons and WW’s are like myths.

Season 4 & Season 3 >>>>

Wonder why Fresh was so hot :smh:. That man wanted all the pressure with No Plug. Yoked him up and bust the SK. Ain’t no going back from that. Got hit by a ricochet though. Ain’t that bout a bish :smh:

Self defense right there though I guess. NoPlug all in the comments....

Damn Fresh. He was the one. Smh
Most SWAT injuries from gun shots are ricochet

Bruh
U gotta stop this
I don’t know what’s been going on with u
Is everything alright at work
At home
Talk to us bruh
We can’t help u
If u don’t tell us
Cause u been trippin
With the hot takes

Half these folks top 5
Are fewcha
Young thug
Gucci
Boosie
And lil baby
Ain’t no way y’all convincing them to give game of thrones a chance
or to watch the wire past season 2

:lol:

The wire :smokin
I tried got and got bored season 2. Outside of the ******* every now and then it ain’t for me

Half these folks top 5
Are fewcha
Young thug
Gucci
Boosie
And lil baby
Ain’t no way y’all convincing them to give game of thrones a chance
or to watch the wire past season 2

Those are literally 5 of my favorite rappers. I’m from Baltimore. Love the wire. And love GOT :pimp:.

Try again.

random question, is lil durk's homeboy makin waves around ur way? couple of groups around my way seem to be pumping that particularly hard in a more or less frequency that leads me to believe that it's either about to pop or it's a slow-burner and as soon as da video comes out for it it's going to blow.

random question, is lil durk's homeboy makin waves around ur way? couple of groups around my way seem to be pumping that particularly hard in a more or less frequency that leads me to believe that it's either about to pop or it's a slow-burner and as soon as da video comes out for it it's going to blow.

You wearing a wire?

This was some goat level revenge :smh:

rC3TpL.gif

Back
Top Bottom