Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I keep hearing that. He makes great music. How? Most of those songs, he didn't make the beat. If his bars are average as ****, what's so great?

***** is SO WACK

What is his appeal ?

"He makes great music" is keyword for I like his aesthetic and if given the chance I'll let him put his **** on my laptop

#touchmetaliban

I wanna say his music hits so well because it deviates from traditional hip hop sounds and enters more lucid, experimental soundscapes. I understand how he isn’t everyone’s cup tea. It’s not high testosterone street ***** rap, it’s really more get high, chill out and relax type music.

I felt like this was a standout track on Astroworld. I can appreciate John Mayer’s guitar playing and Thundercat’s bass playing.

Last edited:
I wanna say his music hits so well because it deviates from traditional hip hop sounds and enters more lucid, experimental soundscapes. I understand how he isn’t everyone’s cup tea. It’s not high testosterone street ***** rap, it’s really more get high, chill out and relax type music.

I felt like this was a standout track on Astroworld. I can appreciate John Mayer’s guitar playing and Thundercats bass playing.

upload_2018-8-10_20-4-6.png

Yo wavycrocket wavycrocket I finally ran the Gunna project start to finish and it was not for me. He used the same two flows over and over. I **** with some songs on there, but I won’t check for a whole body of work from him again.

I’m gonna run this Lil Baby joint next.

Yo wavycrocket wavycrocket I finally ran the Gunna project start to finish and it was not for me. He used the same two flows over and over. I **** with some songs on there, but I won’t check for a whole body of work from him again.

I’m gonna run this Lil Baby joint next.

Drip season 3 got highs and lows. The highs are really high though. And some great music. I can see where your coming from. Though.

I’d say, start with Too Hard, Harder than ever, then Harder than Hard in that order for Lil Baby.

Mr. Hooligan, the mud sipper
Kick my foot in the air just to show my blood drippin'
High fashion, every scene is a closed casket
And tricks are for kids for you silly jack rabbits
Pocket rocket, Johnny Rocket, keep it on me
Scars on my face, nickname me Tony Tony
Mr. Mosley, stand close but don’t clone me
Big *** forty but they don’t think I keep it on me

I felt like this was a standout track on Astroworld. I can appreciate John Mayer’s guitar playing and Thundercat’s bass playing.

Favorite track from AstroWorld :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Joint is smooth:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom