Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whose the nter
That said they was gonna be playing her album a year from now
With how good it is

Idk but I was just letting it play through and man her voice is horrible, horrible. The whole time I was thinking what the hell is ballerific listening to, as critical as he is how does he like this trash. No wonder she only moved 18 units.

Idk but I was just letting it play through and man her voice is horrible, horrible. The whole time I was thinking what the hell is ballerific listening to, as critical as he is how does he like this trash. No wonder she only moved 18 units.

When she's singing Hahahaha Hahahaha has visions of her DD's and her body in his head. He's not hearing anything she's saying.

FOH

Her album is fire, I play it daily. I didn’t like it at first cause it sounds like mad interludes but if you don’t **** with Gonna Love Me and Rose In Harlem, it’s on sight.

She can sing. She’s not a top vocalist. I saw her live couple years ago and she was dope. Dancing and singing.

i can honestly tell you i have never heard a teyana taylor song.

I only heard that one where this is from.
giphy.gif
I do not remember what the song actually sounds like :lol:

Whose the nter
That said they was gonna be playing her album a year from now
With how good it is

I think you and I were the ones having that convo.

I can understand not liking her voice, that's obviously your right. I'm not going on her not being able to sing though.

I'll still be playing her album next year.

Back
Top Bottom