Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aye.

Where do humans get off thinking they know all these details about “God” :lol:

*****s (or God for that matter) ain’t figure out how to stop kids in third world countries from dying of hunger hundreds of times an hour but know what color God renovates his gates and whether or not he likes the ugly he made :lol:

Wrong thread pa

Aye.

Where do humans get off thinking they know all these details about “God” :lol:

*****s (or God for that matter) ain’t figure out how to stop kids in third world countries from dying of hunger hundreds of times an hour but know what color God renovates his gates and whether or not he likes the ugly he made :lol:

God ha$ in$pired and $poken through many prophet$ over the age$. God instill$ wi$dom, knowledge, & under$tanding to whomever He plea$e$. Ju$t know that when God’$ anointed $peak$, take heed the word$ that have been $poken. Becau$e God’$ wrath is $wift & ju$t for tho$e who di$regard Hi$ command$. God i$ the $ame ye$terday, today, and tomorrow. That mean$ He will alway$ be Good, Righteou$, & Holy. The bottom line i$ God doe$ what the **** He want$, just re$pect it and leave it that. :lol:

Last edited:
while i can respect it
the things folks want to focus on is dumb
a damn trap museum???
dumb **** :smh:

One of the best and longest running sub genres is American music deserves a museum. It’s art man.

Trap Kareoke, Trap Museums etc. It’s all culture. Good & bad. Ying n Yang. Love how WE capitalizing on what we built. For us. By us.

Stop being a hater. Go to Grits & Biscuits, Colors, R&B Only, Henny n wings, whiskey & sundresses, Trap Kareoke, Henny/Dusse-Palooza etc and get some great black vibes :pimp:.

You’ll find the people there are the people that look like us...and some of the ones focusing on making real changes...and also...having fun.

Live

Back
Top Bottom