Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

y’all b picking and choosing which God be telling who to do what. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

either its one ***** just making **** happen for his entertainment or we all got different Gods in our heads telling us different **** which sounds a lot like...your conscious lol

My God does **** for his own entertainment. You can bet that. He likes to joke & kick **** in the cruelest manner.

C5 don’t seem like it’s dropping tonight

There’s literally 0 promo/postings about it

Unless they tryna hit us with the “surprise” drop which ain’t a surprise :rolleyes

Wayne don't even seem up to do promo and stuff. Seem like the drama with Birdman killed his spirit. Carter 5 will come and go like his last few projects.

All the way in on Quando Rondo. He Next up for real for real.

Only 19...Group homes. Lost in the system. Been on probation since 12. Has a been here before vibe. Lyricm, reflection and story telling. Very Soulful. Real talented young dude. Rooting for shorty. From all I peeped, he got a good head on his shoulders. Can legit sing too. He on his way.

If Quando Rondo is anything like RHQ, thanks for keeping me from wasting time
AE981CF4-860C-40AE-8272-F18C4D0B1764.png

Will peep Lupe and Dolph

Some may think I’m bugged tf out for this take... but f it.

E1F696AF-3DE6-4A35-8299-4586A89F26F3.png

The Album About Nothing is hands down one of the (if not the) best album(s) of the past 5 years. It was the best album of 2015 for sure (DS2 being the obvious second runner up).

Furthermore, it’s better than any album Drake ever released.

Moreover, it’s better than any of Cole’s albums.

Kendrick’s GKMC gives it a run for its money, but that was 2012 so it’s outside of the 5 year scope. Given the day, I’d argue it’s better than DAMN.

That’s all.
It's def underrated for sure and his lil ep he just released is mad nice too

This is huge. Hopefully it gets a permanent stay in Atlanta.

Imma be down the A in 3 weeks for homecoming. Def gon try to **** with this.

We up my guy :smokin

while i can respect it
the things folks want to focus on is dumb
a damn trap museum???
dumb **** :smh:

Fam, what? :lol:

One of the best and longest running sub genres is American music deserves a museum. It’s art man.

Trap Kareoke, Trap Museums etc. It’s all culture. Good & bad. Ying n Yang. Love how WE capitalizing on what we built. For us. By us.

Stop being a hater. Go to Grits & Biscuits, Colors, R&B Only, Henny n wings, whiskey & sundresses, Trap Kareoke, Henny/Dusse-Palooza etc and get some great black vibes :pimp:.

You’ll find the people there are the people that look like us...and some of the ones focusing on making real changes...and also...having fun.

Live

Couldn’t have said it better myself. :smokin

Hopefully this trap museum encourages people to break out of their bubble and make a trip to the A.

All the way in on Quando Rondo. He Next up for real for real.

Only 19...Group homes. Lost in the system. Been on probation since 12. Has a been here before vibe. Lyricm, reflection and story telling. Very Soulful. Real talented young dude. Rooting for shorty. From all I peeped, he got a good head on his shoulders. Can legit sing too. He on his way.

so garbage

Back
Top Bottom