Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:emoji_8ball::emoji_8ball:.

Him and Youngboy tied in. So I get it.
He cool but Youngboy lowkey in Jesus mode right now

Screenshot_20181019-210758_Twitter.jpg

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
Drake is J Prince’s prime cash cow, protecting more than 10 years of an investment. Just shows you how brutal Son Of Adidon really was. It was so damaging that a well respected and feared mogul is doing out of character stuff and compromising himself just to protect that investment

Drake is J Prince’s prime cash cow, protecting more than 10 years of an investment. Just shows you how brutal Son Of Adidon really was. It was so damaging that a well respected and feared mogul is doing out of character stuff and compromising himself just to protect that investment

That's why I'm befuddled. J Prince is a smart man. Business and street wise. He should know that him "saving" Drake makes Drake look weak. The pump faking of a "career ending" diss record. None of this has helped. He shoulda told Drake just take the L and deal with it, don't dig the hole deeper.

Been revisiting Fear Of God lately

I said this to everyone even back in pushas clipse days

Pusha is underrated as **** with lyricism

Obviously drake has so many damn f boy die hard hip hop fans and pop fans that his money is legit
But street cred and true hip hop head wise, dudes garbage

I despise drake but I gotta play that dude when the wifey in the whip :rofl:

Brent had one of the best drops yesterday. Whole EP is fire. Khalid and Jessie Reyez's EPs were dope too.

Broken hearted 90s babies winning :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom