Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is there anything worse than not living up to your potential?
Because Juelz was primed to be legendary :smh::ohwell:

these rap ****** be taking their 20’s for granted. balling, smoking and ****ing it away.

he should have been right next to wayne.

i guess the FBI raid ****ed him up but damn. in retrospect he shoulda used that to reinvent himself and fw the harry frauds, the lex lugers and whoever ASAP was working with.

Imagine a Juelz Lex track 2009-2010. or harry fraud. Should have acted like he was a whole new artist after that raid.

Sorry but :rofl: :rofl: @ comment "Amen" if you'd like to see the person who did this murdered in cold blood.

Stopped reading right there.

Jim low key been carrying the Dips since Purple Haze’s run concluded.
If thats the case the Dips been dead since Purple Haze's run concluded.

Also :lol: :stoneface: @ the notion Jim got one of those distinctive rap voices up there with GFK, Big, Nas, 3stack, Jadakiss, Scarface, Snoop, etc.

Last edited:
Also :lol: :stoneface: @ the notion Jim got one of those distinctive rap voices up there with GFK, Big, Nas, 3stack, Jadakiss, Scarface, Snoop, etc.

:lol: lol when you put him next to these names

on songs like we fly high i can see it

in general idk

i feel like a distinctive or exxagerated/charismatic voice when you rapping is like knowing how to dribble when it comes to rap...you aint even getting into the door without it

juelz go to court for that gun/airport debacle yet? the outcome of that case could break dude. ESPECIALLY if he already tampering with heavy drugs.

furthermore, how dude in that vid with 7 chains on, more than likely dressed in designer from head to toe, and aint got no ****ing teeth in his mouth!?

well kept teeth are with out question a symbol pride and dignity in yourself. idc who you are, if you cool walkin around with 1/2 your mouth missing, your essentially letting the world kno you aint worth ****.

Yeah he off candy alright.... I got a cousin who sit up and smoke all day, ain’t been to the dentist but once in his life and got every tooth in his ****. Dude 38, breath be smelling like ***, teeth yellow but they there.

I ain't gon say I 100% believe Juelz but I work at the airport wit dudes who got full dental insurance with they teeth missing or crooked. Some ppl rly dont be worried bout they teeth.

Them airport dudes ain’t making or spending money like this ***** either. Everytime I see son he got on the latest high end fits and diamonds, priorities all ****ed up.

Exactly! If your teeth ain’t a priority, IDK.
I had to teach my 8 year old cousins about it. The man mama got him out here losing.

Breath was stink one day I’m like, you brushed your teeth? “Nah”. I’m like okay, go in the bathroom, brush them. Dude brushed like 30 seconds, and thought he was done.

I’m like TIMEOUT. You need to brush a minimum of two minutes, and lather and rinse them joints twice

Back
Top Bottom