Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

On one hand I agree. On the other hand, these are the stories our black little boys and girls need to hear so the know the truth.

They knew the truth already...

I be damned if I let JIMMY IOVINE crack on me. He looks like professor X and one of them zombies off “I’m Legend” had a baby.

You gotta teach your kid how to crack jokes! The dozens gone get you right

Iovine look sickly AF. You gotta make him feel you on that joking tip

Nah bruh...no one knows anything until they are enlightened to the facts.

To imply our kids who aspire to be around these white folks already know the truth is false.

I be damned if I let JIMMY IOVINE crack on me. He looks like professor X and one of them zombies off “I’m Legend” had a baby.

Yeah but he one of the “gatekeepers” in the music industry
At least back then

His music don’t have much commercial appeal so it’s not that surprising.

Honestly not really a bad position as far as being on a major in 2018. His sales are small but he said on EDS his projects aren’t that expensive to make anyway so he doesn’t necessarily have to sell a crazy amount to recoup. He still get the endorsements, big festival placements etc
Haven’t listened to any Vince staples music
BUT
his verse on common song
Kingdom
Is appreciated
He did the damn thing

Nah bruh...no one knows anything until they are enlightened to the facts.

To imply our kids who aspire to be around these white folks already know the truth is false.

False? You don’t know history then. They basically had white artists cover black music, because they didn’t want blacks on that pedestal. Learn life

If they don’t know what time is, then you get these situations like Dawn...

It is what it is

False? You don’t know history then.
Great assumption.
They basically had white artists cover black music, because they didn’t want blacks on that pedestal.
You don't say? You talk down to me and hit me with basic ****. Almost got me in my feelings...
If they don’t know what time is, then you get these situations like Dawn...

It is what it is
Which is why they need to be taught. Cuz all of the evidence presented still doesn't stop our kids from hoping and wishing to be in or on the boxes we consume daily. They have to hear the ugly truth, examples that Dawn is providing.

Haven’t listened to any Vince staples music
BUT
his verse on common song
Kingdom
Is appreciated
He did the damn thing
I read an article a while back on how Vince tried to save Ye from the Kardashian's. My man gives a full on description of the night. And at first I thought it was satire. Then Ye started doing the maga/TMZ **** and the mannerisms Vince described in the article of how Ye interacts (basically said Ye just laughs while the other party talks...mutters yeah a lot...then goes back to whatever he was talking about) was spot on.

Eminem Relapse aged decently, what holds that album back is the accents, but the overall project aint half bad

Em really trashed it not even a year after releasing it, in turn for Recovery, the start of that rock/pop/rap **** he’s on :smh:

this sounds all good but when you 20 something chasing that entertainment dream...eating opportunity to opportunity and you with P Diddy and its jimmy ****ing iovine saying this ****...cmon bruh...:lol:...especially as a female.

this isnt realistic advice for how to handle this ****. i know what u saying about iovine should be the last ***** to say anything of this matter but they couldn’t have just told that man he looks like mr krabs without da shell and expect their career to flourish :lol:

- **** Jimmy Iovine
- Dawn Richards is ugly as ****. No body and bad skin. She was the ugly one in Danita Kane and D Woods was bad as ****. She was the ugly one in Dirty Money, the other girl in the group body was ****in stupid K something.
- Were those comments before or after they put out Last Train to Paris? I’m assuming it’s before, why didn’t she quit or curse him out? If she allowed that type of ignorance, I have no sympathy for her. I’m not letting anyone talk to me like that for a check.

- Were those comments before or after they put out Last Train to Paris? I’m assuming it’s before, why didn’t she quit or curse him out? If she allowed that type of ignorance, I have no sympathy for her. I’m not letting anyone talk to me like that for a check.

Nah imma be the contrarian here.

****** fake laugh at they boss jokes every day and since I’m sure y’all some certified real ****** that don’t even smirk when he tell you good morning, at least we can all concede that ****** have done jobs and sometimes do jobs for years at a time that don’t nourish their soul mentally or creatively...just to keep the lights on and some food in they stomach, nothing glamorous.

as a whole we already sell our souls for the check :lol: and im supposed to take y’all serious when yall say this girl should have had a roasting match with jimmy iovine when hundreds of thousands if not millions are on the table :lol: this being ur likely only chance to win pre social media

Songs of the year.

1. WiFi Lit
2. Cuddle My Wrist

upload_2018-11-8_20-12-35.gif
upload_2018-11-8_20-12-35.gif

Back
Top Bottom