Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cam and Juelz need to grow up, and stop with the skinny line on the beard :smh: :lol:

Chin strap is probably the worst facial hair. Only one that's worse is a ****ing soul patch. **** you rocking that ****, shave that Lil **** off.

Prosecutor my last case rocked a soul patch, hated that mfer even more. Wanted to smack that **** off his face

:rofl::rofl::sick:

B2D9A17F-84AE-4AEF-9F7C-E55C409709FE.jpeg

That **** is so much work too especially if you can grow a beard (which I doubt they can)

Nah imma be the contrarian here.

*****s fake laugh at they boss jokes every day and since I’m sure y’all some certified real *****s that don’t even smirk when he tell you good morning, at least we can all concede that *****s have done jobs and sometimes do jobs for years at a time that don’t nourish their soul mentally or creatively...just to keep the lights on and some food in they stomach, nothing glamorous.

as a whole we already sell our souls for the check :lol: and im supposed to take y’all serious when yall say this girl should have had a roasting match with jimmy iovine when hundreds of thousands if not millions are on the table :lol: this being ur likely only chance to win pre social media

I get that, you allow certain things cause it's your boss. That **** that he did and said is beyond disrespectful. My mother would curse me out for allowing someone to talk to me like that and then curse Jimmy out for talking to me like that. You not disrespecting me like that ever.

Gonna be that guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Of course the OG is the best but KC-i version is a classic.

A lot of people don't know that Jaheim sampled it and BODIED it. I love this version too, play all three

Back
Top Bottom