Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

future of the west

Bruh is fully capitalizing off Drakeo being locked up, they getting comparisons and **** now too :lol::smh:

His voice is hilarious and he uses it well but the flow is basically just some old Suga Free type ****

Jay wasn't lying. We know of dude as an artist yet he has next to no music catalog. Pure wizardy.
:rofl:

When I first heard Exhibit C, I went about on that underground grind collecting all of his songs, whatever "mixtape" of his official or unofficial with new material, and features.

Altogether that's the best I'll get to a Jay Elec album. He really was different compared to say how things ain't pan out for Papoose. I knew he was on some other other **** and never was getting an album from him when he basically went from Badu to a Rothschild. Son plotting on a different plateau.

This ***** represents a new low of garbage ****** being able to blow up.

Idk man, I hate doing comparisons like this but what Blueface doing ain't too far off from this, just more tongue in cheek lyrics and 2018 LA beats

A lot of people think this _ trash just the same :lol: I will say dude seem VERY self aware

Bruh getting support out the *** tho, literally just saw TDE Punch tweet some of his lyrics lol **** caught me off guard

Bruh is fully capitalizing off Drakeo being locked up, they getting comparisons and **** now too :lol::smh:

His voice is hilarious and he uses it well but the flow is basically just some old Suga Free type ****

That _ don't even sound like Sugar Free to me. Sugar Free was rapping and had a flow. He sounds like a parody of Bay Area _'s.

Back
Top Bottom