Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s kinda worth giving up the money, it hurt in the moment and I would def put up a fight but that **** skyrocketed him outta here, **** it lol

When you doing **** like that it’s a calculated risk. These big stars ain’t coming at just anybody that sample their stuff, 100% of 0 is 0. It’s kinda a good problem to have just depend on how you wanna look at it.

The trick with interpolation/sampling is you inserting elements people are already kinda familiar with to draw them in. You never know how stuff will play out but If they don’t use that guitar riff his life might be way different right now.

Last edited:
nah

***** probably made it broke as hell or not really on yet and then it takes off outta nowhere and sting wants 85%

I don't keep up with him but the video dropped in May. I bet that's how Sting got hip to it. Interscope had more than enough time to clear it.

It’s kinda worth giving up the money, it hurt in the moment and I would def put up a fight but that **** skyrocketed him outta here, **** it lol

When you doing **** like that it’s a calculated risk. These big stars ain’t coming at just anybody that sample their stuff, 100% of 0 is 0. It’s kinda a good problem to have just depend on how you wanna look at it.

The trick with interpolation/sampling is you inserting elements people are already kinda familiar with to draw them in. You never know how stuff will play out but If they don’t use that guitar riff his life might be way different right now.

I don't know. For a recycled soundcloud rapper that can disappear at anytime having somebody own 85% of a big hit don't sound good.

but if that hit existing gave him the opportunity to even have a fanbase to make more hits

Well that depends on how long he has a fan base. He's another microwave dude and if he got played on this most likely he getting played in his interscope deal.

its actually kinda crazy how he keeping it going. when we aint expect him to go past one song

i feel like if he gets away with going on to have a otherwise successful career all the uproar this past year was for nothing lol

broke all of the “rules” that have bounded the culture up till this point

Back
Top Bottom