Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Funniest thing bout Blueface is YG had like two or three guys on his 2nd album (he made for that trash short film he did) and they all sounded just as good or better than him

D2933D95-D279-47FB-B986-82D7BEF9447B.png

:rofl:

That simple *** bar is good to you? :rofl::lol::lol:

Boy I tell ya, smh

That’s something Pac would say though (that specific bar dont run off tryna say i’m comparing them two)

Sometimes the best bars are just true funny ****.
***** how are you “with the set” all day and can’t fight?

Reminds me of whoever said “How you in the trap all day and still broke?”

if dom said that line yall would say he’s back

and its interesting too bc he tried that off beat post Suga free flow too and thats when he started making wack shi

i want a dom x blueface track over a THC or Polyester beat

***** what happen to overdoz

i showed Lauren london to my country *** homeboys when it came out and they knew i was on some other **** :lol:

this is prime 2 chainz keef future gucci etc. era in the south like summer 2012

miss that ****

6pac 6pac

You did ALLLLLLLLL that explaining, to justify that garbage *** verse????? :rofl::rofl::lol:

I rather watch 2 sloths mate in a tree somewhere in the Amazon rain forest.

It's wild how obvious how you can tell when the machine is forcing their next big thing on you :lol:

This Blueface thing feels alot like when Hernandez popped up.

I don’t even think it’s the machine at this point though. Peoples tastes have just changed over these last 5-10 years. You really don’t even neee a push.

Some people seek this kind of stuff out. Again, we live in a niche society now. You can pick and choose even more now.

I seen a comment about a blac youngest verse
(Off a Mozzy song) and someone said “blac younsgta snapped!!!”

I’m not a fan of him AT ALL. But you’ve got to respect that he, and people like him has fans. It’s so easy to understand people, simply by the music they like.

It helps me to dismiss so many people from my life. It’s easy :rofl::lol:

I don’t even think it’s the machine at this point though. Peoples tastes have just changed over these last 5-10 years. You really don’t even neee a push.

Some people seek this kind of stuff out. Again, we live in a niche society now. You can pick and choose even more now.

when you see a complete onslaught of coverage...that's by design.

Blueface existed 6 months ago. I've seen his name before in this thread. But the last couple of weeks? It's been on overload all over the internet. That's not by chance.

when you see a complete onslought of coverage...that's by design.

Blueface existed 6 months ago. I've seen his name before in this thread. But the last couple of weeks? It's been on overload all over the internet. That's not by chance.

You can say that about EVERYTHING nowadays though. This whole viral culture is indeed pushed, I’ll agree with that.

But I, I don’t know about the machine anymore. But again, I’m over here in South Florida so, I don’t know if he’s hitting down south.

Although Birdman is a southerner, he lives in California so, I understand him getting attached to Blueface.

Also, some of these old head A&R’s have teenagers, or youngsters who they pretty much use to seek out these new type of viral rappers

Back
Top Bottom