Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

real talk
why do yall put up with flex
and ebro and that morning shows antics
yall know they be lame so why do new yorkers ignore it???

You keep saying this, but what would you do tough guy?

Do you even know or care who is on your local radio? Do you care? Do you follow their "antics"?

Fab just got indicted and hit with 4 felonies on his domestic case that just happened this year and _’s been MUM as **** about that :rolleyes >D

Yet all the publications been talking about this same Kodak rape case since it happened in 2016 :lol:

I'm sorry should he be discussing sexual assault with a rapper not accused of it...... Instead of a guy who has??

Yes ***** i wanna talk to You. Because YOU'RE ACCUSED OF RAPE, let's have a discussion about the climate of that in hiphop. he ain't say a damn thing about him doing it or not, Asked the man to have a convo about the overall point. And instead of that currently being the topic at hand, people are again trying to turn this into some bull**** *** old generation hating on the new thing.

EVERYTIME someone tries to hold these dudes accountable for their actions, there's legions of people around to deflect from the actual topic.

Turned into a culture that fetishizes ignorance & clowns anything positive.

Ay man **** all that, you, Magic AND that _ Ebro are fake caring about this **** :lol:

did he handle it perfectly ? no... did he bait him & "reach" for a viral moment no, it would have been a regular conversation if Kodak ain't wanna act like a child. And again this isn't about Ebro at all idgaf about who thinks he's corny or not.

It's about the things this culture considers "corny" while continuously allowing real corny **** to happen non stop & they simply laugh at or blind eye the behavior. all it does is set an example for other *****s to continue the **** **** in loops. This **** didn't just start it's been happening since the 80/90's now because of social media/ cameras we see it way more often. We seen how these stories play out, we see the negative effect it has but instead of trying to shame those actions we condone it & allow the further generation to continue the cycle.

But let someone call out drug use in rap, there's a legion of people willing to call that person or behavior "corny"
Let someone say that gang **** is trash, there's no shortage of people willing to call that behavior

Look at how *****s view Wale, compared to how *****s view Kodak. Wale has done some corny **** in the past, but he gets a ridiculous amount of hate & deemed "uncool" compared to a ***** like Kodak who's has a long list of ****ery & people rock with his persona no problem.

*****s will be quick to call Chance Corny & say they can't stand his persona, but Turn around & laugh at & **** with 69's antics. Again this culture has turned into the ****ing twilight zone.

If you talking about the population of people who don't care about the morality of things, this conversation will be never ending. The world is a cruel place and it can feel like the majority of people don't care about things that happen to other people and that's kinda true.

It seems more like you are venting in general than talking about anything specific. I posted a link to an article on hotnewhiphop about NBA Youngboy and 90+% were calling for him to be jailed forever for hitting his chick, but that seems to have gone unnoticed. Your issue is with people who will likely never care. You can be upset about it but do understand, you shouting at the wrong group of people.

Ay man **** all that, you, Magic AND that _ Ebro are fake caring about this **** :lol:

Yes asking that hiphop have a convo about women being abused/ hammering in that this type of behavior is corny. is fake caring... instead i should be having page long debates on whether Ebro is corny or not.

Yes asking that hiphop have a convo about women being abused/ hammering in that this **** isn't cool. is fake caring... instead i should be having page long debates on whether Ebro is corny or not.

The reason this has been going on for pages is because you want to start the convo of women being abused/hammered off of this Ebro vs Kodak situation. It's not the best example. If you had made a separate post and said "It's sad that the culture doesn't talk about domestic abuse and such..." but nah, you built that whole conversation off a terrible example.

The example is too distracting. But let's drop the Ebro vs Kodak situation and have the discussion regarding abuse against women and the hip hop culture's effect on it

:lol: at wanting hip hop to have a conversation about sexual assault and going to Kodak Black for answers.

Artists from the 90s and 2000s are constantly up at hot. Legends, some of who in their day normalized the very same behavior cats in here are arguing over, have sat across the room from Ebro. Not a peep about wanting to have a conversation about Sexual Assault in the rap industry.

Yall ****** gonna pull something with all this reaching.

:lol: at wanting hip hop to have a conversation about sexual assault and going to Kodak Black for answers.

Artists from the 90s and 2000s are constantly up at hot. Legends, some of who in their day normalized the very same behavior cats in here are arguing over, have sat across the room from Ebro. Not a peep about wanting to have a conversation about Sexual Assault in the rap industry.

Yall *****s gonna pull something with all this reaching.

"You seem upset
sass1.png
"

but you tryna have a serious dialogue? :lol:

Yes asking that hiphop have a convo about women being abused/ hammering in that this type of behavior is corny. is fake caring... instead i should be having page long debates on whether Ebro is corny or not.

Like I said man, Fab JUST got indicted for knocking his girl teeth out 6 months ago and _'s in this thread as well as the _'s with platforms have been quiet as ****.

Ebro ask Kodak about a rape case he been getting dogged about for the past 2 years in a poor attempt to go viral and NOW its time to have a convo about abuse? :lol::smh:

Imma need to hear your full stance on the Fab situation before I can even continue the discussion.

So are we assuming that video of Fab threatening her and pops just some behind the scenes from an upcoming music video or what? Do we throw our Clue tapes out now or wait until the case over? Let me know B

Like I said man, Fab JUST got indicted for knocking his girl teeth out 6 months ago and _'s in this thread as well as the _'s with platforms have been quiet as ****.

Ebro ask Kodak about a rape case he been getting dogged about for the past 2 years in a poor attempt to go viral and NOW its time to have a convo about abuse? :lol::smh:

Imma need to hear your full stance on the Fab situation before I can even continue the discussion.
Fab ain't exactly relevant and besides TINC2 dude lowkey been trash

Hot 97 trash if they defended Fab

You keep saying this, but what would you do tough guy?

Do you even know or care who is on your local radio? Do you care? Do you follow their "antics"?
no i dont listen to kmel anymore
they lame
one of the main reasons i went to satellite radio
and just the whole production of their morning show
the afternoon show as well are trash now
anyway
why u so ****ing mad at everything
every time someone states an opinion
or hell posts in general
u gotta come say some smart **** and put ur 2 cents in
in a negative way
everytime