Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Skullgang or what ever lol
JoJoSkullGang.jpg
Look like a skit

Do you talk about DJ Clue?

Name some DJ's on Chicago or Houston's most popular urban radio station?

There's a reason Turkey69 became the most popular rapper last year.

C’mon bro. Turkey69 only got popular do to his LGBTQ affiliation.

And, c’mon New York WAS/IS the biggest media market. Even with the advent of social media and new marketing tactics, it’s huge. Most of us don’t even know some of our local DJs but any hip hop fan over 27 years old knows who Funk Flex is. He’s been on our TVs, magazines and albums since we were kids. Shoot, bought some bum *** Lugz due to him.

Flex was getting endorsement deals and was doing TV and auto shows way back in the 90s and 2000s.

He’s a household name. He stamped. He the black Johnny Carson. But again, Flex is smart and knows how to stay relevant. No surprise here

I think that's flex ego, dude aint been relelvant in years but that radio job gon always be there just off his legacy (granted new DJs aint rly tryna do what they do).

At least he spoke on Nick obsession wit talking bout somebody girl

Last edited:
Funk Flex was “F**** Jay-Z” a couple weeks ago...

Now he playing captain save a hov... :lol: :lol:

I know the coke done burnt all his nostril hairs
Apparently he **** with Dame even less.

Even though he was always d-riding I noticed back then his affilation with the Roc was not as tight.

Was not surprised when he was in his **** Jay tirade whether it was justified or not.

Last edited:
Russy may have lupus or some skin ailment. That’s what it looks like.

And I see that tweeter took his heart crown off of his avatar :lol: :lol: :lol:

He still a boy-lover :rofl:

Trying to crack on my boy Russy but you putting heart halos/crowns on your selfies :lol: :rofl:

Apparently he duck with Dame even less.

Even though he was always d-riding I noticed back then his affilation with the Roc was not as tight.

Was not surprised when he was in his **** Jay tirade whether it was justified or not.

Only person Flex like is Biggie. I know he longs for BIG to still be around

I never had a pair but I remember begging my mom for this navy and black pair when I was in second or third grade. Joints were fire but my mom said they were too much.

Back
Top Bottom