Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Soulja Boy saw that 69 took his lane now he's back reclaim the crown for biggest clown in rap. :lol:

Son is off that medellin cartel ****.

*puffs blunt*
I'll say this much about religion, as I get older I'm accepting that people believe in things that they cannot prove 100%. I believe in some things that don't make sense and I'm fully aware of it and I won't ever try to convince anybody against their own private beliefs. Believe in what you want, as long as it makes you a better person for yourself, your family, and your community without having to piss on anybody else.
*puffs again*

Who on next?

The “why” rabbit hole is all that I agree with out of your post.

And that’s fine.

“Why” goes deeper than what science could ever divulge.

How do you know that without actually trying to understand the science?

Like Sean Carroll is probably the best physicist to listen to as a layman, but even then it takes a high degree of effort to actually understand what he’s saying.

Just maybe give them a chance to spit at you and see why they (the scientific community at large) have landed at their conclusion.

For a lot of them? It wasn’t easy b. Scientists aren’t all born atheist. ****** want to be able to believe in something greater.

Something that makes all of this meaningful.

That’s rational to want.

So when a scientist comes out in a public forum, and stands in front of millions of people and says “there is no god” it’s not without a lot of consideration.

All that complexity you talk about, took literally billions of years. 3.5 billion years to be exact.

It’s called evolution.

We didn’t just ****ing drop out of the sky.

The fact that even with evolution we see design flaws points to randomness.

The more you delve the more you understand. That’s why I implore people to become more scientifically illiterate.

Your points are nonstarters and not really worth debating. They’re very rudementary, basic arguments that have been addressed ad nauseam.

There’s sophisticated theories proposed by a handful of religious scientists and even those don’t hold water.

There is no god, this is an incontrovertible fact. It’s not hubris, we in 2019 know 99% of what makes up the universe.

What’s left is dark matter which we are still learning about, but we know about it.

50 years ago people scoffed at the idea of the Higgs Boson.

In 2013 its theorizer was awarded a Nobel prize.

The universe doesn’t need someone pulling the strings behind the scenes. That’s what the laws of physics is for. As for life? Evolution & biological chemistry took care of that.

Not religious in the slightest but if you’re going to slang out all the scientific terms you need to step your game up. Evolution is a theory, and one that’s highly debated. In all fairness examine both sides of the issue, in not doing so you’re just as dogmatic as the religious people you’re bashing.
https://dissentfromdarwin.org/

On the contrary, I wanna say like 90% of the universe is dark matter and if scientist don’t understand dark matter they don’t understand the universe. Einstein was stubborn and in my opinion morally inept. He held on to this theory of relativity despite glaring holes in his thesis and contributed to a project that would later go on Kill 100,000’s of people and destroyed an ecosystem that still hasn’t recovered today. You reference chemistry yet disregard the the laws of thermodynamics. First and foremost energy can’t be created or destroyed, only transferred from one system to the next. If it is energy that animates all living things does death really exist? I implore you to look into rainbow gravity theory and perhaps you’ll understand the metaphor behind Gods covenant to man. Again I’m not religious but I understand how to decode science in allegory form. Second, Entropy in an isolated system always increases. This vehemently oppposes evolution and if you study any ancient culture they were well aware of this. If evolution was real at some point you have to ponder why do Europeans exist. The thing that gives life (the sun) kills them yet we were evolving to be more intelligent and they decided to go to a place devoid of sunlight? Even if we were keeping this evolution game going it seems as if survival if the fittest was attempting to say something in one way or another.

If you’re not cognizant science/atheism can easily become a religion no different from the rest.

There’s plenty of artifacts dating trillions of years that speak to intelligent life having technology that supersedes what we currently have. A book using the science you reference to back up your ideology. This aligns with the second law of thermodynamics. It’s not evolution on the contrary it’s the opposite which is why you see this fascination with artificial intelligence so heavily being pushed.
upload_2019-1-16_9-33-10.jpeg

Attachments

• 1564B7F7-6DAD-4358-8497-C3A28DAFC500.jpeg
    1564B7F7-6DAD-4358-8497-C3A28DAFC500.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
You choose to rest on science, almost as if it’s your “god”.

I choose to rest on the sense that was given to me by whoever or whatever created me.

Einstein or none of these other scientist you mention are or were without flaw...they are/were men.

Men are full of ****.

Them standing in front of millions of people screaming “There is no god” does absolutely nothing for me, whereas you take it as 100% fact because of their title.

None of us know is the only 100% fact.

*puffs blunt*
I'll say this much about religion, as I get older I'm accepting that people believe in things that they cannot prove 100%. I believe in some things that don't make sense and I'm fully aware of it and I won't ever try to convince anybody against their own private beliefs. Believe in what you want, as long as it makes you a better person for yourself, your family, and your community without having to piss on anybody else.
*puffs again*

Who on next?

Yeah, I mean I have a lot of really weird serendipity and coincidences in my own life.

I chalk it up to chance and my own ability to infer.

The mind is a powerful thing, you can definitely think things into existence but it’s not like some sort of magic.

Consciously or subconsciously we set events in motion that in the end brings forth situations or people into our lives.

You choose to rest on science, almost as if it’s your “god”.

I choose to rest on the sense that was given to me by whoever or whatever created me.

Einstein or none of these other scientist you mention are or were without flaw...they are/were men.

Men are full of ****.

Them standing in front of millions of people screaming “There is no god” does absolutely nothing for me, whereas you take it as 100% fact because of their title.

None of us know is the only 100% fact.

The whole point of science is to put human error on blast.

The scientific method is all about checks and balances.

Nothing is accepted as science unless it’s put through rigorous, peer reviewed scrutiny.

It took over 50 years for the Higgs Boson theory to become fact...

Scientists ****ing die without ever knowing if what they theorized is true.

And it isn’t until decades or centuries later that some other scientist(s) substantiate a theory.

****** ain’t recklessly spitballing and BSing b...

****** died over this ****. ****** STILL die over this ****. You a scientist in a Muslim nation? You can lose your head spitting something that contradicts the Quran.

It has happens and continues to happen...

So my reverence for the men and women who dedicate their lives in the pursuit of truth isn’t to be mistaken for worship.

It’s understanding their “why?”

Yeah, I mean I have a lot of really weird serendipity and coincidences in my own life.

I chalk it up to chance and my own ability to infer.

The mind is a powerful thing, you can definitely think things into existence but it’s not like some sort of magic.

Consciously or subconsciously we set events in motion that in the end brings forth situations or people into our lives.

I'm starting to buy into/understand why people talk about energy and vibrations and horoscope

Especially the energy and vibrations talk, it's starting to make sense more and more, but it's so much going on with it tho it's intimidating to even want to stick a toe into it all

I'm starting to buy into/understand why people talk about energy and vibrations and horoscope

Especially the energy and vibrations talk, it's starting to make sense more and more, but it's so much going on with it tho it's intimidating to even want to stick a toe into it all
My girl's been putting me on. I've always been a skeptic and still am, but I now have a true respect for astrology and the connection we have to the rest of the universe.

The more I think about things, the more I believe that it ALL plays a part in this.

It’s funny to me how scientists are full of BS when it comes to god but everything else they’re responsible and entrusted with is just taken for granted.

Car you drive.

The roads you drive upon.

The foods we eat even.

You trust scientists and engineers for everything you use.

You trust a chemist with the formulation of your morning whey.

But nah, can’t trust them when it comes to god...

Lol...

Whether or not you actively realize it, you’ve been putting your faith in science your entire life.

Back
Top Bottom