Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Willingly watched a Lil Keed video
CAC21823-587E-4CC5-AE51-50DD6F92748B.gif

I heard this idea last year or so, I forgot from where. But why are the Grammys still as big as it is? With rap being the number one genre now, why don’t all these people skip the Grammys and make the BET awards the new Grammys? Or even make a whole new award show. Makes no sense to keep running to a place that’s so out of touch for validation from people who don’t matter. If all those black artists just came together and said **** em, I bet some **** would be different.

I heard this idea last year or so, I forgot from where. But why are the Grammys still as big as it is? With rap being the number one genre now, why don’t all these people skip the Grammys and make the BET awards the new Grammys? Or even make a whole new award show. Makes no sense to keep running to a place that’s so out of touch for validation from people who don’t matter. If all those black artists just came together and said **** em, I bet some **** would be different.
Are bet awards is trash too
Bet ain’t even black entertainment tv anymore

Money well spent because these **** be in a trance when her music come on

I'm really interested in how long her wave can last. She's young now, but I wonder if females gon let her thot it up well into her 30s and all that and it be cool

Back
Top Bottom