Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meh. It’s just a funny meme

Yeah I mean saw that ****, knew it was out of context and still kinda laughed at the thought of CBS showing Push stewing in the crowd while Drake got his **** lol

Problem is most people ain't even watch the **** so all they see is that pic and now its fact :lol:

Ehh.

Concerns me none that Travis Scott has 30 writers on a song.

The Hip-Hop "rule" is that it's something that EMCEES don't do. Who looks at Travis Scott as an emcee?

Him...Drake...Kanye. These people rap...but it's just a PART of what they do. They aren't emcees. They're curators. I'm not holding these people to the same standards as people who are emcees and aren't mistaken for being anything else.

This used to be my theme song back in 06

:pimp:

This prolly my 2nd favorite Ro and Trae record besides all the late 90's Guerrilla Maab ****

My favorite gotta be Rain, one of many classic records Ro flipped, this one is the New Edition joint flipped into a ballad about spraying sticks and wetting up blocks :lol::smh::pimp:

Crazy to think about how this Z-Ro style **** ultimately ended up influencing somebody like Drake

Played this album the whole weekend man :pimp:

I flip around a lot but I think this might be his best. Ro and Devin gotta be two of the most underrated in this ****, damn near criminal how they get overlooked :smh:

Imo zro and trae had the best music out when Houston had it's mainstream run in 05/06

No Help was definitely on repeat for an entire summer, maybe more. Song just smooth.

Z-Ro should have been bigger, his style is so dope. I was DYING for that song with him and Joe Budden but they never got to make it.

Killer Mike's Monster is dope as ****, real good album. My favorite Killer Mike album is Pledge 2, that **** is serious.

I remember watching the ADIDAS video on BET, good times. Song was tough.

:pimp:

This prolly my 2nd favorite Ro and Trae record besides all the late 90's Guerrilla Maab ****

My favorite gotta be Rain, one of many classic records Ro flipped, this one is the New Edition joint flipped into a ballad about spraying sticks and wetting up blocks :lol::smh::pimp:

Crazy to think about how this Z-Ro style **** ultimately ended up influencing somebody like Drake

ROOOOOOOO AAAANNNNNNN TRRRRAAAAAAAAAEEEEE

SONG HARD AS ****, CORNY BUT STILL HARD AS ****. WAS KILLING THIS SONG.

No Help was definitely on repeat for an entire summer, maybe more. Song just smooth.

Z-Ro should have been bigger, his style is so dope. I was DYING for that song with him and Joe Budden but they never got to make it.

Killer Mike's Monster is dope as ****, real good album. My favorite Killer Mike album is Pledge 2, that **** is serious.

ROOOOOOOO AAAANNNNNNN TRRRRAAAAAAAAAEEEEE

SONG HARD AS ****, CORNY BUT STILL HARD AS ****. WAS KILLING THIS SONG.

I forgot about that **** lol

He gave Joe a feature for that “feature project” he was doing lol I was ready as **** to hear that **** smh

I wonder what the direction was, Ro and Joe together could possibly make the saddest, loneliest track you’ve ever heard :lol:

Heffers call me black n decker, i dont screw them haux’s, i drill...

Rtj cool n all but i need mike over some dungeon fam production...

Heffers call me black n decker, i dont screw them haux’s, i drill...

Rtj cool n all but i need mike over some dungeon fam production...

I've bought every Killer Mike album except for the Run the Jewels ****. I hate those beats. I bought RAP Music and that was enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom