Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

His bm a bird on the low. She could get it tho. -ye shrug

That kid is definitely not going to get low when he gets out.

I’d bet on him getting out and trying to spin the “I was a kid, I was getting extorted, gangs are wack, drugs are bad, they weren’t my friends, they were plotting to kill me, I just want to focus on my music, I love my fans, I have a kid I have to take care of” angle and going down that route.

And you’d be kidding yourself if you don’t think some of these people would buy it. :lol:

And like @tyisny said them industry office folks probably love him, so he'll get a push. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he comes out and the same people that was ok with him playing this super blood role act like "well why can't he change his life around". :lol:

He's an embarrassment to Hispanics .

:rofl:

pardon the interruption

NYPD Officer Allegedly Told Cops to Shoot 50 Cent on Sight
noimage-author_uqnfrj.jpg

BYTARA MAHADEVAN

Chicago-based journalist // @mhdvn

FEB 17, 2019

Image via Getty/Jamie McCarthy
An investigation has been opened into an NYPD policeman who purportedly told his fellow officers to shoot 50 Cent, TMZreports.

Insiders say that commanding officer Emanuel Gonzalez made the remark in June 2018 during roll call at the 72nd Precinct. Fif was set to attend an NYPD boxing match in the Bronx, which provoked Gonzalez to say, “Shoot him on sight.”

Gonzalez and 50 have beef, according to the Daily News. The month before, Gonzalez filed an aggravated harassment complaint alleging 50 intimidated him on Instagram. 50 had claimed Gonzalez was guilty of “shaking down” the owner of one of 50’s favorite clubs. Afterward, Fif wrote on Instagram, “Get the strap,” according to Gonzalez. The comment was one of 50's catchphrases throughout 2018.

Though the cop has said it was only a joke, the incident was reported to his superiors in his department and is being investigated by Internal Affairs. Gonzalez is still on active duty after being a cop for 30 years.

50's rep told TMZ, “Mr. Jackson takes this threat very seriously and is consulting with his legal counsel regarding his options going forward. He is concerned that he was not previously advised of this threat by the NYPD and even more concerned that Gonzalez continues to carry a badge and a gun.”

getthestrap

I'm never putting myself in that situation. I don't want fame or money that bad. I'm never running with gangs or any of that ****. It's easy for us to say we're not telling but I know for me, I was raised not to tell but I also never put myself in situations like that.

I think he's a sucka for joining a gang for cred to get money and fame for his music career.

I think he's a sucka for telling.

"I just want the money **** the fame I'ma simple man"

Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some *****s and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these *****s plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ****ing my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

Who are y'all trying to convince here :lol:

Man, honestly I don't blame him. Everyone knew he wasn't real anyway. So he would be dumb as hell to eat 20-30 years to appease fans who don't give a **** about him.

All of a sudden we're going to play his music because he didn't fold?

He has a kid. **** us.

That's a good question. :lol:

Them old Mafia dudes that snitched couldn't stay low key when the government moved them to some empty town. This mfer here definitely won't lay low and be smart. His baby mother doing vlad tv interviews right now. :lol:

Yeah man, I think it's a unique situation. We're going to see with this new generation. Because everyone knows the mob, but not these new dudes on the block. It's not structured like that.

Then add in social media and how people want to be seen and heard.

His bm a bird on the low.

I don't think there's anything low about it

He's an embarrassment to Hispanics and he's an embarrassment to NY.

:lol:

I mean his music, antics and rainbow hair was already a embarrassment. He got written off a long time ago. Kid got waived.

0FF84B38-A040-4E5E-9588-4813BBA3FA4E.jpeg

The ***** 69 sent a hungry shooter...paid him. And ratted. That’s the foulest.

Like, imagine a ***** in the hood STARVING.....and a dude you think with you, tell you he gon give you 20 Racks just to shoot AT a ***** to scare them. Average street dude going take that if you come from poverty. 20 racks will change all our lives. Let alone a ***** from the hood.

That’s some devilish ways right there by 69 :smh: . No sympathy.

Like, imagine a ***** in the hood STARVING.....and a dude you think with you, tell you he gon give you 20 Racks just to shoot AT a ***** to scare them. Average street dude going take that if you come from poverty. 20 racks will change all our lives. Let alone a ***** from the hood.

"You Axel Foley *** _s, Donnie Brasco, J. Reid, Mike Lowry. You shouldn't wanna be like these _s. You ****in ******s, you snitches, dickheads."

Say what you gotta say blood :nerd:
Alcoholic and a Snitch mad cause Suge
came up and picked Buntry over him

His other brother Timmy Ru don’t mess with him at all and he’s been bitter since 96

Suge low key ruined that hood it’s a mess now for him to say Buntry died cause of Suge is sad, Buntry was a monster with several bodies he had that comin

Last edited:
^word? Lol

Honestly aint the most knowledgeable of the situation.

Mind postin some interviews/testimonies of views opposing his?

:lol: Who was on it here that called him Donnie Brasco WAYYYYYY before any of this ****?

Nah, everywhere is hot for bruh. He gon have to move out the country for a while

:lol:

Man that ***** can move to Alaska and only leave to do shows

Go full Latin Trap Pop to fund your security and keep it moving.

them Treyway ****** a b iight...they had the golden goose and did too much...and allowed him to do too much...first time he even showed interest in going on a mission and they didn’t check that **** right there the bag was fumbled

Maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom