Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Alcoholic and a Snitch mad cause Suge
came up and picked Buntry over him

His other brother Timmy Ru don’t mess with him at all and he’s been bitter since 96

Suge low key ruined that hood it’s a message now for him to say Buntry died cause of Suge is sad, Buntry was a monster with several bodies he had that comin

Is Keefe D's confession the same story everybody around there been saying?

That's not gonna happen though.

And those swat dudes aint gonna be with him 24/7.

I mean damn all it takes is one room willing to get shot/shot at go to prison just for a chance to kill him for it to be over.

I'm not overrating the streets. I just know if they aint done with you simply not "hanging out" anymore isn't gonna be enough.

Not to mention how all of that is gonna tarnish his entire image and music.

these kids wouldn’t be in comment sections on the explore page of IG saying free him everyday under vids about him if that was gonna tarnish his image

What broke *** ***** affiliated with Treyway and willing to take a charge is gonna be able to go to his shows and follow this ***** around and get thru his security

Attempts will be had once or twice and then something new will have replaced it

I can see YG awaiting until he finds his new lane and then him having the access to do something to him at an award show or some **** but other than that

these kids wouldn’t be in comment sections on the explore page of IG saying free him everyday under vids about him if that was gonna tarnish his image

What broke *** ***** affiliated with Treyway and willing to take a charge is gonna be able to go to his shows and follow this ***** around and get thru his security

Attempts will be had once or twice and then something new will have replaced it

I can see YG awaiting until he finds his new lane and then him having the access to do something to him at an award show or some **** but other than that
What you mean something new will replace this? :lol:

You still talking like this is all for show and isn't serious.

Dudes getting put away for decades and you think something else is gonna replace that? Son what?

Plus you talking about being broke. Did you not read anything 69 snitched about. You think it take millions to put out a hit on somebody? :lol:

You dudes downplaying this gonna have a different tune when ppl start getting killed.

What you mean something new will replace this? :lol:

You still talking like this is all for show and isn't serious.

Dudes getting put away for decades and you think something else is gonna replace that? Son what?

Plus you talking about being broke. Did you not read anything 69 snitched about. You think it take millions to put out a hit on somebody? :lol:

You dudes downplaying this gonna have a different tune when ppl start getting killed.

Close to Treyway or whoever to give a **** enough about this ****

has enough chips to follow elliot grange + Latin pop money around into the white EDM light show club lane

Isn’t already trying to stay low if they weren’t hemmed up in this which correlates with the low chances of anyone making it past qualification #1 without being off the streets at this time

Pick Two

If these guys were built like that I don't think 69 woulda had to hire security let alone got ran up on

Close to Treyway or whoever to give a **** enough about this ****

has enough chips to follow elliot grange + Latin pop money around into the white EDM light show club lane

Isn’t already trying to stay low if they weren’t hemmed up in this which correlates with the low chances of anyone making it past qualification #1 without being off the streets at this time

Pick Two
Like I said you gonna change ya tune. All yhat nonsense gonna be out the window.

0FF84B38-A040-4E5E-9588-4813BBA3FA4E.jpeg

The ***** 69 sent a hungry shooter...paid him. And ratted. That’s the foulest.

Like, imagine a ***** in the hood STARVING.....and a dude you think with you, tell you he gon give you 20 Racks just to shoot AT a ***** to scare them. Average street dude going take that if you come from poverty. 20 racks will change all our lives. Let alone a ***** from the hood.

That’s some devilish ways right there by 69 :smh: . No sympathy.
He messed up by ratting on Kooda B, but that whole Trey Way Movement is ****ery. Didn't they say Shotti was talking as well ? That ***** just didn't make a deal fast enough hence why he ain't getting all the flak.

He messed up by ratting on Kooda B, but that whole Trey Way Movement is ****ery. Didn't they say Shotti was talking as well ? That ***** just didn't make a deal fast enough hence why he ain't getting all the flak.

Word was all of them was talking

What’s wild about the suge/keefe D/baby lane situation is suge KNEW that baby lane was the shooter but paid him off to get him to lie in Suges defense when Suge was in violation of his probation for the MGM fight...

Back
Top Bottom