Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Peep Game Peep Game Tell me Wayne don't be spittin.

Ahhhh yes, tolerable pre-shot to the moon Wa_n_, the last Wa_n_ album I bought, and one of the last CMR albums I bought in general. He simply just rapped and had Mannie Fresh beats. Those were the days.

Now I'm waiting on one of y'all to post that dumpster BM JR song
giphy.gif

That was the era when random athelets would pop up in videos. Jalen Rose was errywhere. :lol:

play_e_rose4_300.jpg

Last edited:
Y’all remember a few weeks ago how I said Cole might’ve could played in a pro league?

Fam :lol: hand me the nasty award

Cole got the struggle hops :lol:

Man it would be cool to see a Dreamville tour now that his roster bubbling a bit more.

My BM pressing me now about wanting to go the Dreamville show out in NC in April smh.

Man it would be cool to see a Dreamville tour now that his roster bubbling a bit more.

My BM pressing me now about wanting to go the Dreamville show out in NC in April smh.
a cole kendrick and drake tour would be crazy
every night someone else headlines
high grossing tour for sure

Folarin about to have a good year. I got a feeling. Heard that Pole Dancer track on the radio out here a few days back.

****, quiet as kept, Maybach Music is gearing up for another run. Meek closed out 2018, and we’ll be gettin Port of Miami 2 sometime soon. Wale’s no doubt working on something, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped another Self Made project for the summer.

MMG is a solid force when all of them are on the same page. We just haven’t seen that in about 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom