Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Like bad alibis

jussie-smollett-truth.jpg

Switchin up the Lambo gears

383976.jpg

:pimp:

I’m still mad we never got an official Freck album, I would have bought that **** day one.

Wheezy 808s be off key on otherwise crazy beats and it be pissing me off :smh:

That ****s terrible on Same Yung *****. Just lazy :lol:

carti new flow gonna go crazy on that new album

There solo albums have proved the migos need to stay the migos.

Came in to say this. These dudes just aren’t good rappers...I also find it hilarious the one less popular dude in the group never gets any love :lol: you can tell the label doesn’t like him...he ain’t even get placement on the album lmao

Randomly found this guy Yung Bleu, kinda mad I like this Bleu Vandross 2. He sounds like if Future rapped/sung Moneybagg Yo lyrics.

Not clear on the relevance of placements, Takeoff clearly been the most consistent of the group for the 5+ years they been out.

The issue is their solos are way too long, each shoulda been 9 tracks w/ 2-3 features.

I’m a Gunna fan and this is mid. Maybe it might grow on me but DS3 left expectations high.

His voice is relatively flat on this one and his flow is pretty much the same on every song.

He doesn’t GAF about placements though. Dude doesn’t talk and barely shows up to events not involving money

He’s probably cool rapping and collecting his money

:lol: so he doesn’t care about making more money? Yeah right it’s easy to not give a f about placements when you don’t get any. Even on your fellow group members album

Another thought I had after listening to this album, is how did these guys get famous? What did people like THAT MUCH to gravitate towards? Lol I don’t think it’s awful, but how did they become one of the biggest acts in hip hop?

This album left me puzzled...however I did gain a lil respect for offset for trying to make this album with some kind of substance :lol:...more than I can say for the other two members

Takeoff really don’t care about features at all. Mustard did an interview a month ago and said Takeoff was the hardest Migo to get on a song. ***** said he flew all the way to Atlanta just to get Takeoff to do his verse and Takeoff fell asleep. Said he left Atlanta without the verse and Takeoff finally sent it to him a few days later :lol:

He doesn’t GAF about placements though. Dude doesn’t talk and barely shows up to events not involving money

He’s probably cool rapping and collecting his money

It seems like he only cause the other two do :lol: you can even see that during performances, like he’d rather be anywhere else but rapping

Back
Top Bottom