Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

https://www.instagram.com/saycheesedigital/p/BunGxo8HtWT/

Energetic

NT doing that goofy *** embed bull **** again but it’s Kodak replying to Toya saying “boy **** you” w “if I ain’t have a girl I’d love to” :lol:

This ***** is wilding. And his explanation of why he came at Wayne like that was even dumber. I used to root for bruh but now bruh just be tripping and too stubborn to be like “yeah I was on 1”

It’s crazy how the ****** that Wayne influence the most have been the most disrespectful to him...I wonder what that really is about at the bottom of all that

Mane folks drunk is they can’t hear bankroll in beezy music.

I ain’t never herd that savage track but I wanna know why zay be recycling beats? He did the same with scoob track that’s on future bm2

If a n_ give me $2500+ for a recycled beat, who’s the fool??

https://www.instagram.com/saycheesedigital/p/BunGxo8HtWT/

Energetic

NT doing that goofy *** embed bull **** again but it’s Kodak replying to Toya saying “boy **** you” w “if I ain’t have a girl I’d love to” :lol:

This ***** is wilding. And his explanation of why he came at Wayne like that was even dumber. I used to root for bruh but now bruh just be tripping and too stubborn to be like “yeah I was on 1”

It’s crazy how the *****s that Wayne influence the most have been the most disrespectful to him...I wonder what that really is about at the bottom of all that

They probably mad that he caused them to have drug addictions and cankerous skin

Wayne did kinda talk reckless for a minute and he was older than kodak.

I love that unreleased complex interview from 06 where he tell Jay Z to stay home and be a family man because Wayne is ******* a ***** in his bed now :lol:

But I think Kodak just recklessly disrespects ****** and is almost thirsty for the smoke

Wayne was on some rap ****

wayne wont take the bait but kodak goin back and forth with toya and wayne daughter will do juuuuuuuuust fine. lol

He not big enough yet but we need the TBC x Hot 97 interview

I just know Ebro not gonna like him and I wanna see them go at it :lol:

Mane folks drunk is they can’t hear bankroll in beezy music.

I ain’t never herd that savage track but I wanna know why zay be recycling beats? He did the same with scoob track that’s on future bm2
Them ****** don’t be paying for the beats so it’s fair game

Last edited:
Yeah Zay been doing that for years

A lot of these rappers will ask for beats and you send em a pack. Few weeks later they want more beats and they ain’t even did **** to the last ones you sent :lol:

These _’s just tryna get placements at the end of the day

Wayne did kinda talk reckless for a minute and he was older than kodak.

I love that unreleased complex interview from 06 where he tell Jay Z to stay home and be a family man because Wayne is ****ing a ***** in his bed now :lol:

But I think Kodak just recklessly disrespects *****s and is almost thirsty for the smoke

Wayne was on some rap ****

Wayne was tryna be Pharrell and disrespected him. :lol:

Get what you give.

Wayne was tryna be Pharrell.

curreny-lil-wayne.png

since ****** thought they was bootleg Nike’s...

Back
Top Bottom