Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo this Broccoli City is going to be lit...

https://bcfestival.com/line-up-copy/

And the Roots Pinic ...

http://rootspicnic.com/philly/

I went to Broccoli Fest last year...it was just ok. Lineup look lit tho.

You smashing Old MA or nah? Shawty had a dress and didn't have the butch face so it ain't weird this time.

I’m pretty sure that’s not Young Ma in that pic in the dresss :lol:. She used to play football as a kid. Been a bull dagger forever. And I’m Def not believing anything on a website where the headline reads....”what the freak” :lol:.

So my answer is....HELL NO! It’s too many jawns outchea .

Da Brat and Lady Luck doe

diddydatazz2.png

hqdefault.jpg

QYcQjDT.jpg

Da Brat tryna pay off that lawsuit :lol:

Some of these dudes prefer booty shots and scrolling their IG to get a fix of women, could care less about their opinions :lol: :rofl:

I went to Broccoli Fest last year...it was just ok. Lineup look lit tho.

I’m pretty sure that’s not Young Ma in that pic in the dresss :lol:. She used to play football as a kid. Been a bull dagger forever. And I’m Def not believing anything on a website where the headline reads....”what the freak” :lol:.

So my answer is....HELL NO! It’s too many jawns outchea .

Yeah I kinda didn't think that was her either :lol:

Naw, it's her :lol:

I vaguely remember her saying in interviews when she first popped up that she's tried the more feminine thing a couple of times over the years and it just never worked for her; that was just a pic of one of those moments.

is it possible for a female rapper to get hot otherwise?

Young MA has a following to a degree, but she seems like she's in a lane like Dej Loaf.

The crazy thing is that women are the ones who seem to flock to these hyper sexualized women.
Makes sense, they wanna see the exaggerated sexy **** that they wish they could pull off...same thing with dudes n the super thugs , drug dealers, pimpin

Back
Top Bottom