Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In front of a camera crew and police, nothing was gon happen.

Dudes easily impressed I see

Ain't got nothing to do with what you originally said. First it's oh it's not in a tough part of Atlanta now it's oh nothing was gonna happen in front of a camera. As if he told them ****** to come and also as if they didn't know camera would be rolling at a video shoot :lol:

Talking about this ****ery.

I watched the whole live. CC was literally admitting to crimes he's committed and how it's up for GQ after he spooked him. Anything happen to him his little *** going to jail or getting hurt for real. These grown men different, he ain't even know how to react to son AT ALL

Seems like this GQ cat been asking for it though. Still hilarious though ****** talking hard with heart floaties going next to their face, may as well do the bunny ears and eyes.

I watched the whole live. CC was literally admitting to crimes he's committed and how it's up for GQ after he spooked him. Anything happen to him his little *** going to jail or getting hurt for real. These grown men different, he ain't even know how to react to son AT ALL

That was actually hilarious, bruh looked uncomfortable than a mf then just got brushed off at the end :lol: :smh:

CC: I’m from Harlem my _’s tote guns

GQ: You from Harlem, perfect. imma holla

:rofl:

It's crazy that you can literally become famous or somebody today by saying he's not real, I'm real with no receipts and nobody to vouch for him.

Then get a bunch of interviews. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom