Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wait why was Kodak at the US border? He’s trying to flee the country? :lol:

Looks like he has shows scheduled in Canada for next week

Nah bro look like he was actually leaving Detroit going to Boston for a show he had last night, I had to make that trip randomly once with my ppl

Rather than going through Ohio, there’s a shortcut you can take that shave like 1.5 hours off the trip but you gotta go through Canada and Upstate New York by Niagra Falls and ****

Gorgeous Gangster (no homo), shout out to Far Roc and RIP to Chinx one time. What ya'll think of people saying Jim Jones stealing Stack's whole style/swag after he passed?

I grew up with my pops ordering that over and over on Video Music Box, man. My mother let him have it when the phone bill came. He put me onto that like 3 years ago. Made so much more sense why he played Wild Wild West so much. My pops never ****ed with LL. Said he was too much of a pretty boy when he came out.:lol:

When he pointed it out to me, I had the wee bey .gif reaction.:lol:

This story :lol:

I never understood Wild Wild West or the video, because of my age. In fact I hated it. Then when I understood lyrics, I was like oh, he was talking about West Harlem. It's funny how you don't realize certain things until you're old enough to understand them.

Yup. That’s why I tend to go back to most things like every decade. Get a whole new perspective. Looking at **** with brand new eyes after a decade of living.

I didn’t get it either, but that **** is burned into my memory. ***** used to have that on all day in the crib, and my other and I just couldn’t understand.:rofl:

Edit: He’s arrested at the border.

1345DE5A-DCED-4F5F-8B2E-DBE295BFFA12.jpeg

So Kodak Black is missing? I hope someone didn’t take this rap tuff guy stuff too serious. Fans can be extreme sometimes
C0594D54-F927-466A-9F2E-5A555508E852.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allhip...missing-from-his-team-GtFfLXMtzkCL1nwb8BC9KA/
Somebody musta called in a tip

yatchy Didn’t write a city girls song.... he wrote THEE city girls song. That first line has been soooo many captions, statuses etc. U ever been in the club when that come on? Hope he got a fat check.

yatchy Didn’t write a city girls song.... he wrote THEE city girls song. That first line has been soooo many captions, statuses etc. U ever been in the club when that come on? Hope he got a fat check.

Is that Act Up? If so, he should stick to doing that instead of his own music.

Back
Top Bottom