Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Maybe you or another 90’s NY hip hop head can help me out on this

Crawling thru youtube I found this hard *** duo from NY with this song with a trumpet type sample from the mid 90’s

The premise of the song is some grinding/keep on keeping on type subject matter and the title or hook is a common phrase

From the mid 90’s seemingly before Hype Williams/Post Puffy era

Found it a few years ago my computer crashed last year and my bookmarks and **** gone

Any help from anyone would be appreciated

Shot in the dark.

Crawling thru youtube I found this hard *** duo from NY with this song with a trumpet type sample from the mid 90’s

The premise of the song is some grinding/keep on keeping on type subject matter and the title or hook is a common phrase

Found it a few years ago my computer crashed last year and my bookmarks and **** gone

?

Duo though is the part that’s hard. I can think of a few Duos that weren’t really mainstream out of NY in the 90s.
Group Home
Camp Lo
Real live (Jersey)
Mic Geronimo always had features
Genovese had a lot of features
Ill Al Skratch
Beatnuts
M.O.P
Showbiz and AG
Smif n Wessun

I’ll think of more duos

Last edited: