Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Truthfully, I am out of the social media game, so I don't keep up with any of this...If Future got some silly stuff out there, I am not aware of it. But I don't really think that has much to do with the public display Russ makes of his relationship with that boy.

Papa Russ want the world to know he the daddy so bad. If I was Future, that would just bother the hell out of me to the point where I'd address it.

It probably burns his soul but he got a bunch of other kids. He can stunt on their step daddy’s. If Russ is a good father figure, let him cook. It’s important to have that in everyone’s lives

Truthfully, I am out of the social media game, so I don't keep up with any of this...If Future got some silly stuff out there, I am not aware of it. But I don't really think that has much to do with the public display Russ makes of his relationship with that boy.

Papa Russ want the world to know he the daddy so bad. If I was Future, that would just bother the hell out of me to the point where I'd address it.

He p****y he ain’t man enough to step to Russ. He to busy stalking Bow Wow’s relationships...

That man don’t want that Russ pressure

I get that but when you got video of yourself copping your 5 year old a Rollie, I think the last thing you should be doing is telling Papa Russ to chill. Papa Russ is with little man everyday, he can’t love the kid?

So you would be cool with the stepfather to your kid basically saying "I'm your father" in public?

It is...just stop making it a spectacle for the world to see.

Man please. You’re in the social media, “whoa it’s me” narcissistic era. Be quiet, pal.

People literally record themselves sitting in bed, looking like a ninja draped in towels... for hours on end....

But hey, stop the spectacles....

And FYI, a lot of men admire dudes who aren’t even their biological father, way more than their blood.

I myself have ascribed to this for my life. I don’t take anything away from my pops though, it’s just facts.
I don't anyone has a problem with the kid having a positive male role model in his life. Nor do I think anyone has an issue with Russ being that positive male role model. It's the public display man. He's telling the world that he's the kids father...It's kind of foul. And it also feels like trolling.

So you would be cool with the stepfather to your kid basically saying "I'm your father" in public?

I mean we do when kids real fathers be dead beats, right?

Like Shannon sharpe said the other day. He lives in that mans house. He eats his food. Russ out there playing catch with little future. That’s his dad.

I don’t know the dynamics of future and little futures relationship though. I’d rather my kids step father be a good dude and claiming him as his own instead of treating the little man like trash. Cause we know that happens

I don't anyone has a problem with the kid having a positive male role model in his life. Nor do I think anyone has an issue with Russ being that positive male role model. It's the public display man. He's telling the world that he's the kids father...It's kind of foul. And it also feels like trolling.

Why don’t you send Future some fan mail and motivate him to confront Russ. I want to see it so bad, personally

I mean we do when kids real fathers be dead beats, right?

Like Shannon sharpe said the other day. He lives in that mans house. He eats his food. Russ out there playing catch with little future. That’s his dad.

I don’t know the dynamics of future and little futures relationship though. I’d rather my kids step father be a good dude and claiming him as his own instead of treating the little man like trash. Cause we know that happens

That's the thing the jokes are funny but none of us know if Future is this deadbeat or not. I'm not about to believe everything the mother says when she was bitter for a while and using Russ and the kid as a tool to get back at Future for not wifing her.

That's good Russ is a good dude but no man is gonna be cool with the stepfather saying "I'm your dad" if you're still in your kids life. It doesn't have to be either he claims him as his own or treats him like trash. You can be a good steppops w/o claiming him as your seed.

That's the thing the jokes are funny but none of us know if Future is this deadbeat or not. I'm not about to believe everything the mother says when she was bitter for a while and using Russ and the kid as a tool to get back at Future for not wifing her.

That's good Russ is a good dude but no man is gonna be cool with the stepfather saying "I'm your dad" if you're still in you're kids life. It doesn't have to be either he claims him as his own or treats him like trash. You can be a goodstep pops w/o claiming him as your seed.

I don’t think Future is a deadbeat either

I couldn't deal with that **** bruh. If I was Future, I would have been had a sit down with the 2 of them saying what is okay and what is not okay to post. The **** is extra trollin.

Imma keep it hot.

It would be partially Russ’ posts but also all these social media *****es projecting their own bad dope boy experiences on the situation and tryna say dude a terrible father bc he don’t do the social media capping.

Like literally these birds think they gotta idea of future and his kid relationship bc Russ comes up with better captions man what disgusting era are we in? :lol:

Why don’t you send Future some fan mail and motivate him to confront Russ. I want to see it so bad, personally
Having an opinion on the matter doesn't mean I am a fan of anything or anyone involved. I legitimately think Future makes horrible music. I just know foul **** when I see it. And right now I am just discussing the situation and how I would feel if I were involved.

Maybe you should write fan mail to Russ congratulating him on being a great role model for the boy? Or is it not that serious? Cool....

“Hey man stop being a good daddy to my son”

?

“hey man respectfully, there’s no need to post my son on social media. Keep doing all that good **** you doing, the morals and lessons and football drills I really appreciate it but I’m not seeing where the social media validation and flaunting of my son has anything to do with him and not you tryna get brownie points. Do that **** with you and her’s son but mine really don’t need to be all over your social media, #respectfully, Fire Marshall”

That simple

Why did you reach for “stop being a good dad to my son” bc ****** tired of seeing him try to make a case for father of the year with SOMEONE ELSE son lol. What Russ doing is noble somewhat but...cmon mane. He tryna provoke that man and create tension w all the social media posing.

Back
Top Bottom