Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Griselda and Premmo joint is disgusting. Same sample from Rozay's Cigar Music.

whew.png

Meg the Stallion joint is decent. Shawty definitely needed more features on this album because it felt like one long track with just her lyrics. Didn't help that every beat sounded the same. Could see this being bumped out the whip by people that are into "thot rap".

There’s 6 songs I can bump without feeling embarrassed :lol: the others the production is lacking, but it’s def an album that chicks can lose their mind too. Plus there’s Three 6 influence with Juicy J having his hands on 4 tracks, so I can’t help but to mess with it. I actually like her just being mostly by herself on there, cause 300 could’ve easily plastered her album with guests making it feel like a compilation

That Griselda and Premmo joint is disgusting. Same sample from Rozay's Cigar Music.

whew.png

**** is off the charts fire

There’s 6 songs I can bump without feeling embarrassed :lol: the others the production is lacking, but it’s def an album that chicks can lose their mind too. Plus there’s Three 6 influence with Juicy J having his hands on 4 tracks, so I can’t help but to mess with it. I actually like her just being mostly by herself on there, cause 300 could’ve easily plastered her album with guests making it feel like a compilation

**** is off the charts fire

Look like it's some controversy about one of them Juiceman tracks.

Can't be a hot female rapper w/o some ghostwriting talk :lol:

http://thesource.com/2019/05/20/megan-thee-stallion-ghostwriting/

Sound like it ain't much though

Juicy J clarified it and said he wrote the hook or whatever and she asked the chick to sing it as a reference track. She even said she didn't write the hook

yesterday on her story she(wolftyla) stated she wrote the hook and bridge. showed texts between her and juicy j manager too. apparently she supposed to get some publishing credits.

they roasted ol girl for being happy about her placements LOL

Back
Top Bottom