Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That wasn't my point either. :lol:

You literally said:

It's funny how some of these lil dudes would call Mobb or Wu "old dusty music" "females don't like that". When they had girls all in their videos.

If you don’t think “lil dudes” in 2019 know that the women they’re dealing with may not be feeling Wutang or Mob Deep from 25 years ago....and calling it “old” (which it technically is) and “dusty” (which is relative)....because those videos from 97 had women in them....idk what to tell you :lol:.

Ruuuuuuuuuozayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shout out CAROL CITY CHIEFS :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I remember skipping school to hit the movies in 2006. Hustling blaring on the radio

Some of the love songs I can do without :lol::lol:
But Doublemint, Ballad, Lovers are the love songs that standout on first listen. The nonemotional songs like Poof,Juice and Stereotypes are great :nthat::pimp:

Holy **** I just realized poof is “woah” :wow:

Yooo idc this all I needed for the summer, one of his best songs

You literally said:

If you don’t think “lil dudes” in 2019 know that the women they’re dealing with may not be feeling Wutang or Mob Deep from 25 years ago....and calling it “old” (which it technically is) and “dusty” (which is relative)....because those videos from 97 had women in them....idk what to tell you :lol:.

Of course these "yah, yah, aye, aye" female fans TODAY ain't listening to Mobb or Wu. I was talking about females back then. That's why I said from NY drug dealing to Trap music females have always like street music.

Ya'll good at twisting a _'s words. :lol:

Of course these "yah, yah, aye, aye" female fans TODAY ain't listening to Mobb or Wu. I was talking about females back then. That's why I said from NY drug dealing to Trap music females have always like street music.

Ya'll good at twisting a _'s words. :lol:

Ain’t nobody twist your words :lol:. That’s OBVIOUS that some of the biggest groups in rap would have female fans :lol:.

Why would the “lil dudes” of today be commenting on what women in 95 like? You just spinning bruh

7BA06173-7590-41CD-AE1F-57CC48903E5A.gif

They not saying moneybag yo or 22gz or whatever is “dusty old music” :lol:. What you even saying dawg lol.

Wale needa make a album lettin *****’s kno.

No singin. No melodies. No “songs for the girls”. No whining bout BS.

Yo needa lock in with justice league, let ross executive produce and just go in.

When you capable of this, aint no need to be whining:

Back
Top Bottom