Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember all of a sudden fat joe just started using the n word in his raps out of nowhere. I wasn’t tripping on it at 1st until it was like he tried to over use it if that makes sense.

He had a song on his first album called "Another Wild N From The Bronx". I remember it because I loved the joint he sampled for it (same one used in KMD "Plumbskinz").

So I don't think he started doing it out of nowhere per say.

I won't argue the overuse because I never really paid that much attention to his lyrics bar for bar.

One of five good posts in your NT career.

This ***** here :rofl:

7D705513-0AC8-4578-8877-A6661BE9A4C2.gif

I remember crying in laughter throughout this when it first aired because of the way he laughs. Sounds exactly like an Italian mobster from a 90s flick :lol:
I've watched a few interviews of him thinking that qas his showbiz i made a funny laugh just to keep the tone of a situation light until i saw him in moee casual settimgs laughing the same way :lol:

LL got that laugh where he's one of the most recognizeable laughs in the group :lol:

When? Because he def used it in 93 on his 1st album multiple multiple times.

Ok I prob wrong. Maybe I just paid attention to it more and that’s how it caught my ear. But whenever I hear joe it feels like he tries to over use it. I’m not a big joe Stan so this is all opinionated

Joe a Puerto Rican from the Bronx I'm sure he grew up saying like a lot of them. It's pointless getting upset about Latinos saying it, that train been left.

Back
Top Bottom