Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

TI told Kodak he needs to fix the situation with Nip and Lauren expeditiously...

The lil ***** said “or what?”

The GOAT trap rapper isn’t going out like that. :lol:

Yeah, Russell Wilson finna get lil Future Jr. a D-1 scholarship.

Future gone give jit some bitcoins, designer shoes, and a quarter ki???

N_ future stood by and let his body guard get mollywopped. Then had the nerve to sit on the people mover, and scroll his phone like a h****

Future ain’t no goat

I will admit, T.I. is a nosey *** chatty. He need to stop that h*** *** ****.

Jeezy lost the title (if he ever had it) after this.

Wop & Future the :emoji_goat::emoji_goat:. Kareem & Mike of Trap music!

I always thought Gucci was off in the head from the stories told over the years. But when the ***** went to Macon and did this song twice... It confirmed that *****’s off his rocker. :lol:

Backstory for those not familiar, Macon is the place where the ****** who tried to murder Gucci are from; the hometown of the dude Gucci ended up killing. Gucci had a show out there, and the deceased brother’s homeboy’s made a video warning Gucci not to come to Macon. Pretty much assuring him that he’d be harmed. Gucci went, performed the song about Jeezy’s dead potna twice.

Last edited:
Top 5 diss track of all time

Then yo had the audacity to perform this song in Jeezy city...admist death threats....TWICE :rofl:

N**** did an ENCORE of “Truth” @7:15 mark

1CC830F3-195F-4BBF-B889-8749B08CFB58.gif
271D89AA-7E5B-42CE-832B-A450A6DAE6F1.gif

Yeah, Russell Wilson finna get lil Future Jr. a D-1 scholarship.

Future gone give jit some bitcoins, designer shoes, and a quarter ki???

N_ future stood by and let his body guard get mollywopped. Then had the nerve to sit on the people mover, and scroll his phone like a h****

Future ain’t no goat

I will admit, T.I. is a nosey *** chatty. He need to stop that h*** *** ****.

Bro I’m begging you. Please post the picture of your girl who Future knocked off. :lol:

you gotta give credit where its due Ti put the spotlight on trap music and jeezy took it to another level..im a huge fan of both..but gucci is clearly the goat..theres a reason why hes had longevity in the game..yall forget gucci was initially blackballed when he first dropped plus add his multiple jail stints gucci was supposed to flop along time ago..he just played the game right by consistenly dropping good music, collabing with other artists and embracing the youth/new artists

Y’all like when OUR **** be booty shaking though.

NY n_ come down south and never wanna go home cause of our b****

100% i ain't bad mouthing that music at all :lol:, but if Florida could talk trap, I'm damn sure gonna talk it

& with that said Jeezy has the Illmatic of trap rap, & brought that specific sound/image/lingo to ALL of the hoods in the United States.

****** gonna come in here & post a million of them trash *** gucci verses and act like it's Gospel.... but deep down inside they know the truth

Back
Top Bottom