Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And Gibbs father-in-law is NFL legend, Eric Dickerson. I don’t agree with Gibbs comments though. And I’m a fan of his. He could’ve left Kaep out of it.

Ima go with jadakiss, some **** you just gotta say no to

kPuWqExlCEFb.jpg

Man what the **** is this

Meanwhile, raunch culture is bigger than ever. And promoted nationwide. America

Yep. peep those threads on twitter saying “thick girl thread” or “post your sundresses ladies” and it’s most just women advertising their ******** pages and cash apps :lol:

Even though he did get criticized for that Nelly's music was the biggest reason he fell. His music was dated and he never evolved.

This. Post-Nellyville Nelly was :sick::sick:

But y’all know more than Cox and Flex bc you don’t feel like JD hot enough like Hov got songs on the charts rn...

They needed a ***** with a lot of connections and “urban” insight

That Flex tweet means jack **** in what I was discussing :lol:
Stay off the Twitter man

It's just crazy how _'s getting distracted again. :lol:

Spending all this time fake mad like "OMG how can you Jay....".

Dudes don't know how to disagree and move on to the biggest issue. Always get distracted and thrown off point by the smallest thing.

:rofl:

Just went down a “Lil Ty” wormhole. How tf y’all *****s even come across this lmao. Yo still at it apparently. Hilarious

It's just crazy how _'s getting distracted again. :lol:

Spending all this time fake mad like "OMG how can you Jay....".

Dudes don't know how to disagree and move on to the biggest issue. Always get distracted and thrown off point by the smallest thing.

Fair, but if someone like Drake did this same thing you’d be the first one on Niketalk, killing him in a variety of threads :lol:

Gotta keep the same energy.

The ones upset are hurt though. This was my point earlier. We KNOW what type of time Hov on. He's been on that since he came in.
He's a BILLIONAIRE. You've got to be extremely naive not to realize he's still an opportunist.

Again

How are people taking this stance yet giving him the benefit of the doubt that something better is coming from this :rofl:

That Flex tweet means jack **** in what I was discussing :lol:
Stay off the Twitter man

You questioned if it was legit and here we got Flex saying he just talked to JD.

I know Flex and Hov had their little issue but there is no reason for him to just pull that out his *** when he not involved at all

Not to mention it originally came from Bryan Michael Cox who is another person who has no reason to interject himself into this Hovs news randomly

:lol: this is amazing

Jay z cant do wrong !!!

I think it's the exact opposite. He does so much right that people dwell on the negative.

When Jay-Z sent his lawyers to the 6th grader in Phoenix where was the praise? For Meek? 21 Savage?

Are people giving the same energy to this?

https://gritdaily.com/jay-zs-roc-nation-is-quietly-saving-lives/

But like Lebron said, people still have to go back to their miserable lives. If attacking Jay-Z online gives you joy to your life, it says a lot.

I think it's the exact opposite. He does so much right that people dwell on the negative.

When Jay-Z sent his lawyers to the 6th grader in Phoenix where was the praise? For Meek? 21 Savage?

Are people giving the same energy to this?

https://gritdaily.com/jay-zs-roc-nation-is-quietly-saving-lives/

But like Lebron said, people still have to go back to their miserable lives. If attacking Jay-Z online gives you joy to your life, it says a lot.

So bc he did all that he can’t be off by snaking JD and then tryna spin it? :rofl:

That’s exactly why he was so bold to do this **** :lol:

“Nah man not Hov” :lol:

I don't like how some of y'all are saying don't tear down another black man, don't tear down Jay but then tear down JD the same post. SMH

Fair, but if someone like Drake did this same thing you’d be the first one on Niketalk, killing him in a variety of threads :lol:

Gotta keep the same energy.

That's a sh!tty comparison. :lol:

The same Drake that worse blackface and don't even acknowledge racism at all. Yeah him and Jay got the same track record.

And I don't even talk about Drake outside of this thread. Don't even go into the Drake thread at all. His stans are just sensitive so when you criticize him they think you spend all day talking about him.

Back
Top Bottom