Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So bc he did all that he can’t be off by snaking JD and then tryna spin it? :rofl:

That’s exactly why he was so bold to do this **** :lol:

“Nah man not Hov” :lol:

Yeah, I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt and see what he's going to do. He's earned that much.

The guy who hires a world famous lawyer to fly around the country to defend black people

Does he have to do that?

Do you know any other black celeb doing that?

So bc he did all that he can’t be off by snaking JD and then tryna spin it? :rofl:

That’s exactly why he was so bold to do this **** :lol:

“Nah man not Hov” :lol:

I mean you was giving Kanye some bail when he was saying all that foul ****. You thought he was gonna "build a bridge". :lol:

If he got the benefit of "let's wait and see". Then Jay definitely has earned it by the work he's been doing for black people .

Yeah, I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt and see what he's going to do. He's earned that much.

The guy who hires a world famous lawyer to fly around the country to defend black people

Does he have to do that?

Do you know any other black celeb doing that?

The funny thing about all of this, is that I really don't see THAT many people riding hard for Jay in this situation. It's more so of the "let's wait and see" approach.

But it does seem to be a **** ton of people who already hated Jay-Z for various other reasons, who thought this was going to be the moment that people finally "get him out of here", and they seem upset that it isn't going down like that :lol:

Again

How are people taking this stance yet giving him the benefit of the doubt that something better is coming from this :rofl:

Because of his track record? When you do the things Jay has done, yeah you get the benefit of the doubt. Being an opportunist and having pure intentions aren’t mutually exclusive. It can be both.

Because of his track record? When you do the things Jay has done, yeah you get the benefit of the doubt. Being an opportunist and having pure intentions aren’t mutually exclusive. It can be both.

Bruh. They don’t understand the concept of building your reputation, making sure you’re face is good, having respectable character.

They don’t understand having good character traits. When you’ve built a good rapport and are respected by everyone, those who don’t have this kind of self capital, will never understand.

Keep ya face good, and you get leeway. If your face dirty, you’ll be fighting an uphill battle. Everyone knows someone who is either highly respected and regarded as good to great, and everyone knows that one person, or people who are known as losers. Based off their actions.

This relevant in every walk of life.

Bruh. They don’t understand the concept of building your reputation, making sure you’re face is good, having respectable character.

They don’t understand having good character traits. When you’ve built a good rapport and are respected by everyone, those who don’t have this kind of self capital, will never understand.

Keep ya face good, and you get leeway. If your face dirty, you’ll be fighting an uphill battle. Everyone knows someone who is either highly respected and regarded as good to great, and everyone knows that one person, or people who are known as losers. Based off their actions.

This relevant in every walk of life.

:lol: just please keep this same energy summer 2020 when all this results in is Meek Cole and TI touching the Super Bowl halftime show and he dressed it up like it had anything to do with why Kaep was kneeling

****** just a ****ing curator man :rofl:

:lol: just please keep this same energy summer 2020 when all this results in is Meek Cole and TI touching the Super Bowl halftime show and he dressed it up like it had anything to do with why Kaep was kneeling

*****s just a ****ing curator man :rofl:

Again, he’s built that cache....

I rather Jay-Z curate, than some hipster from NYU or USC.

JIGGA!!!!

Last edited:
Big Jay-Z fan and Big NFL fan.... them both working together doesn’t seem right to me. I don’t need these two worlds mixing:smh:

My opinion on the subject: What Jay Z did was shady as heck, but I'm not mad at him for striking a deal with the NFL because I already knew what type of time he was on.

images

That ***** Thug said “my C Notes long as Slash” :lol: :pimp: Lines that sounds basic but are actually fye >

I want him to do a project where he don’t try to do the whole song in 15 minutes. That’s his classic

The funny thing about all of this, is that I really don't see THAT many people riding hard for Jay in this situation. It's more so of the "let's wait and see" approach.

But it does seem to be a **** ton of people who already hated Jay-Z for various other reasons, who thought this was going to be the moment that people finally "get him out of here", and they seem upset that it isn't going down like that :lol:

And instead of talking about the real original issue _'s are typing all day about "Jay is sellout!!" "Jay vs Kaep!!".

My only issue is the same issue I had back in January when Jay was telling people not perform at the SB while he had NFL players signed to Roc Nation. He's always dealt with and had some type of relationship the NFL. Other than that the rest of this **** is just the internet jumping on a trend and making noise just because.

Their attention will be on some other **** in a few days. :lol:

That ***** Thug said “my C Notes long as Slash” :lol: :pimp: Lines that sounds basic but are actually fye >

I want him to do a project where he don’t try to do the whole song in 15 minutes. That’s his classic

No....he actually said, “My C’s no longer slashed, RIP to nipsey yeah”

As in Bloods slashing their C’s when writing it out. So he’s using Nip’s death as him putting away trivial gang ****.

That’s a hard line.

Back
Top Bottom