Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

shoutout his old manager he left twitching on the ground having seizures.

travis made it happen thats what u can definitely say about him. it might have been less hard for things to go right after a certain point of linking with Ye but he def went out and got it.

I’m just not feeling how he tried to position it. “Bro, look we’re we came. We were performing in front of 15 people in 2014”...

Whole time...the ***** had big records, was signed...working with Kanye and was a XXL Freshman when it meant something :lol:.

The kids these days call that “cap”.

Fam....who cares ! :lol: Do we really wanna talk about "cap" when it comes to the industry ? The whole injustry is cap.

-Cardi won a Grammy for best rap album when she most likely ain't writing her own verses.

-And we have a genre full of mf's, who are getting rich from rapping about things they've never done or seen.

Regardless of why or how it happened, getting a Netflix doc is a come up. Because at one point ...there were no fans.

A lot of that **** you stated has been that way since the 80s.

The Grammys don't know any better when it comes to hip hop. To them a rapper not writing their album is no different than a singer not writing their album.

****** been lying in their raps from the jump.

Fam....who cares ! :lol: Do we really wanna talk about "cap" when it comes to the industry ? The whole injustry is cap.

-Cardi won a Grammy for best rap album when she most likely ain't writing her own verses.

-And we have a genre full of mf's, who are getting rich from rapping about things they've never done or seen.

Regardless of why or how it happened, getting a Netflix doc is a come up. Because at one point ...there were no fans.

EXACTLY. Whole industry fufu and full of publicity stunts... but Travis is the outlier?? :lol: :rofl:

A lot of that **** you stated has been that way since the 80s.

The Grammys don't know any better when it comes to hip hop. To them a rapper not writing their album is no different than a singer not writing their album.

*****s been lying in their raps from the jump.

And Trav one of the few who doesn’t LIE. Y’all knew what time it was with bro. He was a black, frat boy from jump, who admires Cudi, Pharrell, and Kanye.
He wasn’t waving guns, false flagging, or putting his street beefs on IG live and whatnot.

Trav ain’t never “put on” and he pays HOMAGE more than most these cats.

And Trav one of the few who doesn’t LIE. Y’all knew what time it was with bro. He was a black, frat boy from jump, who admires Cudi, Pharrell, and Kanye.
He wasn’t waving guns, false flagging, or putting his street beefs on IG live and whatnot.

I can respect that but his music just do it for me. It's watered down trap. No soul or feeling in it and from jump I never rocked with him when he made those ignorant comments about Mike Brown back in 2014.

I dont even listen to dude or know much about him other than his Kardashian ties. Most times I confuse him for some other rapper.

So I'm not even chiming in on that part :lol:

giphy.gif

N_ ‘s listened to TURNCOAT69 for 6 months. Gave him a rainbow tiara! Crowned him KANGGGGGGGGG....

The next GOAT...

But Travis Scott is Post Malone. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom