Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why barbers always wanna give the skinny line though? Like why is that the default no matter how much facial hair you got? Line be looking skinnier than 50 g unit tank top straps. They kill me with that ****

Watched this yesterday, some great points made.
Healthy discussion, but coming up with a unified list of demands is easier said than done.

Not really.

We use social media to push so much what's "hard" about us all proposing what we individually would like to see from politicians and then mashing those into 10 objectively achievable pass/fail requirements for the "black vote".

Why barbers always wanna give the skinny line though? Like why is that the default no matter how much facial hair you got? Line be looking skinnier than 50 g unit tank top straps. They kill me with that ****

"yeah bra just line me up, little temp fade and i wanna keep ALL THIS" *air washes jaw*

sometimes u even gotta show them slow *** boys a picture

Not really.

We use social media to push so much what's "hard" about us all proposing what we individually would like to see from politicians and then mashing those into 10 objectively achievable pass/fail requirements for the "black vote".

Some of the demands can conflict with each other, high income black people might want lower taxes for example while others want increased funding for better schools. The stage showed already that some people want restrictions on immigration and some don't.

It should be easier than ever now to spread it however if we can somehow settle on one.

Back
Top Bottom