Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

at least he was real
and living his raps.....................

Taking other people’s hard earned money........ you ain’t real.

I only respect dope boys. They doing the same thing Big PHARMA does. We can go “there” again, if y’all want to. F***** scammers

th

That’s def his team “promo”. I heard offset signed him, idk if true or not. And the scammers round here some of the flyest ****** around, that’s how u spot em.

Taking other people’s hard earned money........ you ain’t real.

I only respect dope boys. They doing the same thing Big PHARMA does. We can go “there” again, if y’all want to. F***** scammers

Even with the rise of fentanyl and opioids, you say that foolishness

:lol: @ 'allegedly' basically meaning it ain't happen. Like these don't go on record and can be searched up

nah Cole just trash as a rapper. Lyrical sedation if we keeping it a buck.
Still washed Wale on that Beautiful Bliss track. I rock wit Wale and he cool but dude career basically getting rly good RnB singles

Even with the rise of fentanyl and opioids, you say that foolishness

:lol: @ 'allegedly' basically meaning it ain't happen. Like these don't go on record and can be searched up

Still washed Wale on that Beautiful Bliss track. I rock wit Wale and he cool but dude career basically getting rly good RnB singles

A drug don’t care who use it. Weed, coke, molly, heroin, etc. IDC. Always a market. I’m black so, IDC about the opioid crisis. My folks ain’t being killed off by it. The whites are :lol:

Y’all be mad at the drug game, but majority of y’all, and your homeboys and homegirls indulge in it :lol: :lol:

Don’t even get me started on alcohol. :lol:
Half the artist posted in here, are junkies.

Last edited:
A drug don’t care who use it. Weed, coke, molly, heroin, etc. IDC. Always a market. I’m black so, IDC about the opioid crisis. My folks ain’t being killed off by it. The whites are :lol:

Lol @ you thinking non whites don't do opioids

Drugs see no color homeboy

Back
Top Bottom