Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They come by one more time they gon hop out
They two deep and one a is a *****, she gettin knocked out

For the life of me I couldn't remember what album this was on. I kept thinking Fishscale and then tripping when I couldn't find it on Spotify.

Mane, I gotta hit Dallas one time.

40092411-78CF-436E-B9D3-0406CDE6B05C.gif

As the year closes...APPLE MUSIC didn’t account for Rylo removing two of the best songs of this year, and all his music :smh:

Def had these on repeat. Along with Ghetto Angels, by No Cap. The remix with Jagged Edge dropped the other day btw:

Autotuning over a bunch of R&B classics while chopping up the beat, the bar is set so low for Hip Hop and R&B today.
trey songz would be KILLING it today
if he stayed on his ready/anticipation 1 and 2 tip
but like joe had said
he stayed on that bachelor
just smashing females left and right thing too long
and changing up to cater to a different base
other than his core fans was a mistake

and i know folks put chris brown in r&b
but i think of him more like pop
sad where the last r&b album i TRULY loved
from top to bottom
was love king :smh:

Autotuning over a bunch of R&B classics while chopping up the beat, the bar is set so low for Hip Hop and R&B today.

cmon nah..... zap and roger and the dream, and CAMEO use to use the synthesizer/autotune.

ya’ll get on the musicians, the FANS have set the bar low also. Y’all gotta stop that man. The fans are just as bad, if not worse than the musicians. Play certain older songs or ballads and these millennials and generation Z kids gone say “cut that off”.

everybody is at fault

I see chics at the red light or just zooming through traffic playing straight hardcore music. No slow jams or ballad sounding music. This is what y’all have created.

cmon nah..... zap and roger and the dream, and CAMEO use to use the synthesizer/autotune.

ya’ll get on the musicians, the FANS have set the bar low also. Y’all gotta stop that man. The fans are just as bad, if not worse than the musicians. Play certain older songs or ballads and these millennials and generation Z kids gone say “cut that off”.

everybody is at fault

I see chics at the red light or just zooming through traffic playing straight hardcore music. No slow jams or ballad sounding music. This is what y’all have created.

Occasionally using autotune is way different than relying on it and using it for a full song.

I can't believe how common autotune is, ****** using it as much as T Pain was, rappers and singers.

Reactions: OTG
Occasionally using autotune is way different than relying on it and using it for a full song.

I can't believe how common autotune is, *****s using it as much as T Pain was, rappers and singers.

but c’mon. Y’all know the fans have allowed the bar to be set low. Can’t be at the musicians necks, when it’s the fans.

people got offended at Jacquees “King of R&B”‘comment, but at least he trying. And he can sing.

T Pain used autotune as an instrument like Roger and Zapp used the Vocoder.
a lot of these other *****s just can't sing and have to use so much autotune to correct their pitch
that it's just become overt and intentional now
:emoji_speaking_head:

I can’t believe it’s 2019 and dudes are still disrespecting T-Pain by trying to imply he’s anything like these auto tune dependent artists today.

Starts at 1:20

Tell them about that boy Tallahassee Pain nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
9860FCE6-A57C-4BAE-85CC-F5EDA648500D.png

Back
Top Bottom