Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He has his own label. He needs to break away from
that whole HB identity.

Those fans are 36+ ... they’re not checking for him.

Rebranding in a different market will be his best moves. Look at everyone else.
Man the reality of it is nobody checking for Turk anymore. Some of us old CMR fans check it out based on our nostalgia for him but when is the last time Turk actually dropped something worth listening to? Woadie mad because Wayne, Juvie and Gizzle got they own grinds and he got left behind. One minute he dissin’ Birdman, the next he talkin’ bout a reunion :lol:

He has his own label. He needs to break away from
that whole HB identity.

Those fans are 36+ ... they’re not checking for him.

Rebranding in a different market will be his best moves. Look at everyone else.
I agree..it would be hard if they made another album or did a reunion tour but he needs to drop the HB identity..its good for nostalgia purposes but he's relying on it too much..

EJnx62eXsAAQDjv.jpg

EJnx62dX0AAADWx.jpg

EJn2B_zWwAEg9za.jpg

Dreamville
kttcoliwow

EJnx62eXsAAQDjv.jpg

EJnx62dX0AAADWx.jpg

EJn2B_zWwAEg9za.jpg

Dreamville
kttcoliwow

Shiiiieeeeee who this?

My Henny days over, I don’t get drunk and I end up feeling sick. People been telling me to try Tito’s, night try that. I had the Crown Apple, I didn’t like it. Might try that other Crown.

I was gonna give his project a spin. But I listened to the Falsetto/I love yo girl track and was let down.

Haven’t listened to any of the other songs, but they’re all ***. I can just feel it in my heart. Deleted it from my Apple Music.

I was gonna give his project a spin. But I listened to the Falsetto/I love yo girl track and was let down.

Haven’t listened to any of the other songs, but they’re all ***. I can just feel it in my heart. Deleted it from my Apple Music.

put it on with your fav shorty and pour somethin

definitely enhanced the album for me lol

How is this? I’m not really a fan of the vanilla. This looks good.

I hate the vanilla but this joint was good. I just swigged it once before I added it to the nog though. I don’t like flavored stuff.

Jameson >>>> Crown

I used to like the Maple Crown with Eggnog though so I'm definitely going to try the salted caramel with it. I don't think they make the Maple anymore.

Back
Top Bottom