Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just finished Joe's Pull up with Tory & i may keep Chixtape on spin for the day just for him keeping it 1000% :pimp:

I know tricking been around since the dawn of time, and maybe this is just social media putting the spotlight on it more than ever, but chicks entitlement to *****s pockets is WILD out here.

chicks must've got hit with the wrong ***** evaluation, but the price of smashing a joint shouldn't be worth a 5-10k bag. Especially when your a celeb who got chicks giving it up for free just for the clout.

THIS IS WHY TORY IS THAT N_ !!! Somebody had to say it. These chics feel entitled because its too much SIMPING out here. Dudes hitting licks, hustling, or working good jobs and giving chics they whole paycheck?
Hell nall.

glad Tory finally said it. I don’t break bread with the h****. You better have A car, job, and your own money. Cause I have my own.

Chics can’t get nothing out of me except semen. D*** aint free.

The more I think about it the more I drift away from the thought that men simpin' is why women feel so entitled and it seems more impactful that men have made themselves providers for generations and women were always NEEDING a man to take care of them. So for generations women are being told that a man's responsibility to take care of them is of upmost importance so that's what these women are checking for now.

It's not the simpin', it's the hundreds of years of women NEEDING men to provide now catching up to the current times where women can handle themselves entirely while still expecting a man to provide everything while she is just existing to receive it.

Consider the fact that men are expected to win a woman over and be super romantic but what is expected of women?

The more I think about it the more I drift away from the thought that men simpin' is why women feel so entitled and it seems more impactful that men have made themselves providers for generations and women were always NEEDING a man to take care of them. So for generations women are being told that a man's responsibility to take care of them is of upmost importance so that's what these women are checking for now.

It's not the simpin', it's the hundreds of years of women NEEDING men to provide now catching up to the current times where women can handle themselves entirely while still expecting a man to provide everything while she is just existing to receive it.

Consider the fact that men are expected to win a woman over and be super romantic but what is expected of women?

pimping and prostitution been going on for millennia....

back then, men wanted stay-at-home-mothers as a form of control and servitude. They gave women an allowance and tried to control them, thinking it would stop them from having affairs or handicapping them.

That crap does not work. A woman can make money, just like a man can. Therefore, not ever taking care of them.

An insecure man wants to control his woman, know her whereabouts, blow up her phone all day. Be on her trail all the time. That’s a sociopath man. That is unhealthy.

Yes.... another “cousin” of mines. He play for UM :lol: :lol: :pimp:

22ADA848-53CB-4288-AAD4-0F0EBC24C66E.jpeg

I think that's correct but I don't think it's due to women just wanting to sit back and be on the take
societal constraints on what is acceptable behavior for males and females did this
women couldn't vote, couldn't work or at the very least were never expected to compete with men in the workplace, they were only meant to be in service of whatever man was in charge, they weren't and still aren't paid equally for they same work, were expected to marry and stay home with children. Their only value was in relation to whatever man they were property of, as designed by those that govern this world, men.

Last edited:

This is true to an extent, Yes due to Americas bull**** culture for a long time women were made to feel like they needed men to survive, so men were told to pay all the bills while the wife took care of all the duties in the house/family.

However this newer generation of women seem to be the most vocal about being "independent" & not being submissive to anyone.

Yet at the same time still demanding a man pay for everything, meanwhile they don't want to do any of the work the previous generation of women did, because it's beneath them. And rather then calling them on their bull**** a lot of dudes champion that behavior. Hence why some ****** out here with a chick basically as a bill & she don't do **** but Twerk & post pics at the pool & parties.

Social media has really ****ed things up out here :lol:

However this newer generation of women seem to be the most vocal about being "independent" & not being submissive to anyone.

That's because they are the most independent women considering all the rights they've fought for and won. And the not being submissive part is a part of them being independent. Why would they need to be submissive when they control their lives?

Men have created the narrative that women need men to survive and women and men are both finding out that women can live and flourish without a man's help.

TThis isn't a social media issue it's a human issue. Men arent a superior gender, and as time goes on people are realizing that more and more and men are fighting for their "right" as the head of the household all because they are "the man"

Cmon don’t disrespect the legend :lol:
Rotimi pops just need to do the occasional old school concerts and perform his old **** for them 45+ NY dudes. Son is trashhhhhhhh and nobody wanna hear from him in 2019

Back
Top Bottom