Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Jan 2, 2010
I don't care about none of the extra ****. Game got one of the best catalogs ever. This new album is another great one. He just one of them _'s that it's easy for him. Skill wise, his ear for beats, the content. He puts 100% into his music. You can tell he has a real love and respect for the craft.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
I don't care about none of the extra ****. Game got one of the best catalogs ever. This new album is another great one. He just one of them _'s that it's easy for him. Skill wise, his ear for beats, the content. He puts 100% into his music. You can tell he has a real love and respect for the craft.
Yeah Game’s discography is serious. He’s up there. He’s gotta lot of great albums. Some of his albums I don’t **** with the beats but this one, Jesus Piece and Doc 2.5 are serious.

Joined Oct 27, 2019
Real talk, Game might be my favorite west coast rapper ever.

I know dudes clown him for name dropping and mimicking flows but even if that’s true, doesn’t mean he isn’t nice with it.

I think it was that 3rd album where I first remember him copying flows and he did Pac, Big & someone else on the same song. **** was dope.

Top Bottom