Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** annoys me when the high end houses bite off notable sneakers. The name escapes me but when those Jordan 1 look a likes came out I was disgusted

EDIT: YSL Court Classic

Last edited:
And PLENTY designer sneakers are trash. Like them 2chainz Versace’s and Virgils LV Avia knockoffs.

designer shoes batting like 0.1 .%. For every cool designer shoe, there’s like 300 ugly a*** iterations.

That’s why they go on sale. Companies be looking for 500 fools who’ll pay full retail.

I buy all my designer shoes on sale, with promo code, orwhen the seasons change. :lol:

Them joints be straight trash! It's funny people be running to find the most clown skinny denim for them girly trash European designs. How many knockoffs of the common project lows do they have know? I lost count.

Yeah you slap Gucci or Versace on those P shoes and they selling like crazy.

I was in Neiman Marcus a few months ago and looking at the designer sneakers. $1200 for Triple S shoes that looked worn and bulky as ****. One of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen and the guy said they were selling like crazy.

Those are my favorite. :lol:

Looks much slimmer than the J’s

Glad you like them but with all due respect I don't want **** that look like other ****. I can understand in some instances especially when the design get simple (Stan Smith) but after being told your not supposed to wear sneakers as an adult growing up then some of those same people wearing **** that look like the **** you not supposed to wear past a certain age is whack.

:lol:

I was thinking that yesterday when the Master P 12's were posted. If they were Balmain, Balenciaga or D&G people would actually buy and wear them proudly.

this is a fact. I don’t know how people get so attached to the name brand that they completely ignore the fact that these kicks are ugly as hell.

like... fam... balenciaga really got these off :smh: :lol:
1575389326548.jpeg

I was thinking that yesterday when the Master P 12's were posted. If they were Balmain, Balenciaga or D&G people would actually buy and wear them proudly.

Let's be real, Master P doesn't have the juice right now to sell shoes that look like that.
I wouldn't compare those luxury brands to a Master P brand of today because they are in different leagues. Fashion is generally a popularity thing and this generation couldn't pick out Master P out of a one man lineup. It doesn't help that the shoes look like a bad PS job.

Let's be real, Master P doesn't have the juice right now to sell shoes that look like that.
I wouldn't compare those luxury brands to a Master P brand of today because they are in different leagues. Fashion is generally a popularity thing and this generation couldn't pick out Master P out of a one man lineup. It doesn't help that the shoes look like a bad PS job.

Right we talking about Fashion this **** never been fair or rational :lol:

You didn't go against what I said.

You said it is about the name and who puts it out. Which is what I was saying.

You didn't go against what I said.

You said it is about the name and who puts it out. Which is what I was saying.

But we all know that, ain't nobody checkin' for Faded Glory either wanna throw they name out there?

I didn't say it's about the name, I said popularity.

Some of you dudes just disagree just to disagree without even understanding what is being said. :lol:

My _, of course if they were Prada, Balenciaga etc _’s would rock em, this is nothing new

The shoes can’t be ugly AND have no perceived prestige/popularity attached to em :lol:

P should just spend that bread and get some design consulting from the same ppl that consult for these European brands. Even just a slight change to the silhouettes would go a long way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom